ABCompiler 2.1 - DFF/TXD compiler (Updated 1 Sept 2k16)

ALw7sH

(%35 OFF, offer ends 12/10/16)

Hi,

Some might know about ABCompiler from my previous topic, ABCompiler is a DFF and TXD compiler (vehicles, objects, skins and weapons) to protect your own models.

How is it going to protect my models?

Well, ABCompiler will encrypt your model TXD and DFF files, they'll still appear in resources folder for clients but they'll not be able to use the dff and txd files nor open them with any DFF or TXD editor and not even use them in their servers.

I can't say it'll protect your models 100% because still every encryption there is a way to decrypt it, it is not an easy task to do and I've done my best to protect the compiler itself and the models, and I'll keep updating it and it is protection from time to time.

Its not a website anymore, we've shutdown the website. it is MTA script now. (For those who compiled models using the website, you're fine you'll still be able to use them.)

And it is not as it was too, now you'll have to pay 15 dollars 9.9 dollars for the script and you can compile as much models as you want and you'll receive all further updates without having to pay again.

In the next update i'll add the ability to compile COL files as well and you'll be able to lock the compiled models, which means they'll only work in your server, even if someone managed to get the whole compiled model script by breaking into your FTP he'll not be able to use the models in his server.

s_2429t761.png

• You can compile cars, objects, weapons and skins (DFF, TXD and COL).
  • You can lock the compiled model to be only working in your server.
  • You can use the compiled mods with custom download script (Model wont start downloading till you call an exported function).
  • You'll have a prefix that is gonna be in the start of every compiled script name AND the model script wont work if someone removed the prefix (You can choose the prefix you want when you buy the script) (e.g ABCompiler_411)
  • You'll receive any further updates after buying the compiler without having to pay any additional cost

Update 2.2.0

- A new option to disable car download

-- 3 functions will be added to the compiled model ( downloadModel, isModelDownloaded and toggleModel ) and one event "onClientModelDownloaded_ABLoader"

toggleModel( bool )

onClientModelDownloaded_ABLoader

Parameters:

resourceName

Source:

The model script element that has finished downloading

Update 2.1.0

ALw7sH said:

- Now the tool fully supports COL compiling (for objects).

- Now you can lock the model to work only in your server (So even if someone stole the compiled model script wont be able to use it in his server).

s_244scym1.png

Edited by ALw7sH
  • Like 1
Are you sure i can't decompile the .DFF and .TXD ? Can you post here .DFF and .TXD compiled?
I can't say it'll protect your models 100% because still every encryption there is a way to decrypt it, it is not an easy task to do and I've done my best to protect the compiler itself and the models, and I'll keep updating it and it is protection from time to time.

There is no way to know how to decompile the files with only compiled DFF and TXD but as you want I'll update my comment with a compiled dff and txd in a few minutes.

This does not mean it is easy to decompile the files with a whole compiled model script.

One last thing, even I can't decompile files.

EDIT:

This is the DFF and TXD.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xhqyj ... Loader.rar

And here is a picture for the compiled model.

s_243e7qt1.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...