MTA 0.5.x Progress Update (19/03/2005 @ 22:56 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

Ok is there some info availabe here about the features of new mta lik:

1. will it have options to buy weapons from ammunation.

2. Have cash for first time like in the SP mode.

3.Have People like in SP mode

etc.

Plus i dont know if the mta developers knows about the MOTD glitch or error:

Well if u have enabled MOTD and ur site goes down for repairs so does your server along with it so can this be fixed.

Plus if mtaforums (this site) goes down no one in the world can connect to any servers.

So i hope above 2 major issues will be resolved.

Plus in the game when u enter u dont see the motd no more just some coded letters so can that be fixed also

Thanks and hope to see the new release out soon.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if the mta developers knows about the MOTD glitch or error:

Well if u have enabled MOTD and ur site goes down for repairs so does your server along with it so can this be fixed.

Plus if mtaforums (this site) goes down no one in the world can connect to any servers.

So i hope above 2 major issues will be resolved.

Plus in the game when u enter u dont see the motd no more just some coded letters so can that be fixed also

I think those 2 problems have already been fixed.

Okay. We know about a new spawn system + ammunation.

We know it's going to be tested.

But the key part to me. Has ACTUAL GAMEPLAY been restored to a point it can be VERY fun for us again, as well as be more stable and secure? I still crash quite often in 0.5, just randomly. Usually can't play for more than 7 minutes without a crash.

As a gamer, and a player of mta, i feel that you guys should focus on integrity of the mod first, and addons later ;)

Just my own personal opinion.

But the key part to me. Has ACTUAL GAMEPLAY been restored to a point it can be VERY fun for us again, as well as be more stable and secure? I still crash quite often in 0.5, just randomly. Usually can't play for more than 7 minutes without a crash.

As a gamer, and a player of mta, i feel that you guys should focus on integrity of the mod first, and addons later ;)

couldn't say it any better

couldn't say it any better

umm, i could.

addons are important.

would you like to play a 0.2.2 remake for a year or so more? :roll:

I still crash quite often in 0.5, just randomly. Usually can't play for more than 7 minutes without a crash.

dude its not the client its ur game its screwed up really bad update ur video drivers and stuff casue i can play for over 3 hrs non stop without a crash. So better look into ur pc and not blame the team here its stable enough but the motd and other things i mentioned needs to be fixed.

I still crash quite often in 0.5, just randomly. Usually can't play for more than 7 minutes without a crash.

dude its not the client its ur game its screwed up really bad update ur video drivers and stuff casue i can play for over 3 hrs non stop without a crash. So better look into ur pc and not blame the team here its stable enough but the motd and other things i mentioned needs to be fixed.

Listen buddy. I have all my stuff up to date. I don't fuck up my PC. I FIX everyone's PCs in my house. Plus, how long have you been playing MTA? I first tried MTA when it was GTA3:MTA 0.2a. Try again.

Also, I'm not the only one who experiences these problems.

amen! but i gotta say, im fortunate enough to almost never experience random crashes... knowing posty, im almost sorry for him. he's a hardcore gta fan. maybe i take my lack of crashes for granted :P i should be more thankful, since apparently crashes are random...

As a gamer, and a player of mta, i feel that you guys should focus on integrity of the mod first, and addons later

This is exactly what we planned on doing. Of course there will be new additions, but all will be tested in stages. Also, the testing procedure is going to be revised.

Things aren't going as fast as I had hoped, due to r/l issues and developments some team members have at the moment, but we won't give up. (unless Blue gets released before the 0.5 update, hehe :P )

stubbies are evil.... they take the fun right out of deathmatch. you ever stopped to think how retarded it is to play an unstable multiplayer mod with poorly synched damage and aiming, with shotguns???

mega gay.