MTA 0.5.x Progress Update (19/03/2005 @ 22:56 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

Closed Testing should soon begin on what we hope is a vastly improved MTA (playability wise primarily). Many hours have been spent on the scm developing the new spawn system for vice and numerous other tweaks and fixes, and the client is coming along nicely too.

This does not mean however that it is almost ready for release. This time it is going to be tested, tested again, then tested some more.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd ADVISE to stress test as usually errors start occuring after releases with the max amount of people. You'd have to lend quite a bit of trust to get 26 ppl but the benefits might outweigh the bad in the end.

Hardcore: my avatar and sig will NEVER change ;)

Testing was a little haphazard for 0.5 it seems. The testing will be back to as it was for previous versions in the weeks leading up to release. In addition we will also be utilising a new (to us) testing routine.

NOTE: Do NOT ask to test, testers are already chosen and we do not require any additional at this time.

Testing was a little haphazard for 0.5 it seems. The testing will be back to as it was for previous versions in the weeks leading up to release. In addition we will also be utilising a new (to us) testing routine.

NOTE: Do NOT ask to test, testers are already chosen and we do not require any additional at this time.

Lol great. I hope it will work. Oh ya. Will there be a beta version of mta 0.51? Cause every1 will try 2 test it (and it will never be an add-on). Lol

Yo i meant like World of warcraft has a beta and it remained closed when they released the full version. Same with The matrix stress test 2. Even SWAT 4 beta. Thats y im telling these developers 2 have mta blue beta version so if errors r still in there players can report that 2 the developers and they can have an auto-patch service if every1 cant patch it themselves.