Egypt and Mta [ccw]

™!>VàLéNTiNô<!™

Question

Hello Gus,

I want discuss with you the problem that ccw talked about in an old subject to explanation the reason of problem

First : My name is Ahmed

From Egypt

there is a 2 problems not 1 Problem

First Problem : France Vps , If an server on France vps and any Egyptian tried to join it will show [ Entering the Game ] and nothing would happen next .. Because there was a problem with connection between Egypt and France ... Some Ports Closed between Egypt - France and now some companies used their ways to fix the problem but the public problem is completely until now

Second problem : That ccw talks about is When Egyptian try to join server it's join and freeze all things for abount [ 7 - 14 ] seconds then : Connection Lost with the server

90 % of Egyptians have an internet from a company told " Te Data " and I think 99% from Egyptians players in Mta have internet from " Te Data " too because it's the best company here in Egypt ...

Me too have that problem but I have something different .. In other house next my house they have an small internet company with the Government phone they have a high internet speed and give sell internet connection to other peoples

Next my internet from " Te Data" I got more broadband connections from them because if someone wanted to use internet in house can use that new internet in due to not lagging me ...

When I tried that internet in Mta it worked .. I spoke with other friend have a internet from other company with name ....

" Etisalat " to download game and play with me .. when he played from his internet he joined but when he came with his laptop to me here it didn't worked with " Te Data " internet ... and worked with that new Internet that I bought ... I asked friends I knew from the Game " MTA " from Egypt .. anyone have internet from " Te Data " wasn't able to play the game

But who have from other internet company can Play without Vpn

So The problem From : "Te Data" Company I don't understand how Mta works but I now we know that .. The problem is [ Mta + " Te Data " ] Don't mix :?:?

Maybe you can fix the connection between Mta and Te Data with new update in Mta or You can't I don't know how Mta Works

But you can try check if Mta don't connect with ips of " Te Data " which start with : 197.33 , or If MTA Have an France cloud servers work on it that will be the problem = The First problem That I talked about in first It's a easy way to tell you the problem but I the things is more complex but I tell in Simple tone in due to all peoples understand me but I have an experience in connections, Government phones connections , internet problems , the electronic media...

I hope that I give you useful information that can help you to know the problem to know how to fix it ...

I am sorry for too long article but I wanted to say all things that make you sure from the correctly of information .

If you want me try with you joining a server from different Egyptian companies [ " Te Data " and other company ]

I have an German vps to avoid the problems from France vps

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet