[Opinions] Can OVH VPS handle this?

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking on buying a VPS on Canada for hosting some servers and one web, but the problem is that i really don't know if OVH can handle it. What I mean is if it wont collapse or anything. I will probably hosting this things:

1- MTA:SA Server 128 Slots and a media of 20~ players. This server has like 300MB or more to download. Also it has some slothbots and the zombies resource, a lot of elements, maps and colshapes.

2- Another MTA:SA Server 128 slot, i dont know how much players. This server has like 20MB for download. This server is clena of elements.

3- An TS3 Server with like 50slots. In the time when i had one only 10 players used it (maybe because it only had 10 slots).

4- A web, i already have it. It has an SMF btw.

I am wondering to pay for the VPS SSD 1 pack with gives:

1 vCore (I think it's a dual core)

2,4 GHz

2 GB RAM

If someone already have an OVH VPS can tell me if i can host all of that on the 1st pack or not i will be pleased.

Thank you for reading.

1. MTA:SA Server uses less RAM, but it also sometimes on your script, if there are 20 players then your server will use 200 MB RAM, and maybe less. 300 MB Download is fine if your bandwidth is good, you did not tell how much bandwidth you are getting for this VPS.

2.You did not tell how many players, i already ran a MTA:SA server with like 5-6 players and with freeroam mod, and it used only 50 MB RAM.

3. TS3 server uses very less RAM, something like 20-30 MB, or maybe less. It can use your bandwidth, but i cannot tell if its good because you did not tell how much Bandwidth you are getting on your VPS.

4. Websites don't use too much RAM, it uses like 20 MB RAM, but its also on how much your website is active, 1,000 users everyday will use 20 MB RAM.

Yes you can easily run them, but it would be good if you also told how much bandwidth you are getting so i could tell you more better.

1. MTA:SA Server uses less RAM, but it also sometimes on your script, if there are 20 players then your server will use 200 MB RAM, and maybe less. 300 MB Download is fine if your bandwidth is good, you did not tell how much bandwidth you are getting for this VPS.

2.You did not tell how many players, i already ran a MTA:SA server with like 5-6 players and with freeroam mod, and it used only 50 MB RAM.

3. TS3 server uses very less RAM, something like 20-30 MB, or maybe less. It can use your bandwidth, but i cannot tell if its good because you did not tell how much Bandwidth you are getting on your VPS.

4. Websites don't use too much RAM, it uses like 20 MB RAM, but its also on how much your website is active, 1,000 users everyday will use 20 MB RAM.

Yes you can easily run them, but it would be good if you also told how much bandwidth you are getting so i could tell you more better.

I forgot! But i need to ask because it doesnt say it, it only says that i has "100 Mbps - Unlimited traffic". Maybe i have unlimited traffic until i start abusing the Bandwidth or something.

Thank you for the answer. Also in point 2. i can't really tell because i'm working on that server :S

I forgot! But i need to ask because it doesnt say it, it only says that i has "100 Mbps - Unlimited traffic". Maybe i have unlimited traffic until i start abusing the Bandwidth or something.

Thank you for the answer. Also in point 2. i can't really tell because i'm working on that server :S

If Bandwidth is unlimited, then its good for you. You can run more things on your VPS too.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for doble-post.

After one month on OVH and having TS3 and two servers of MTA, i can declare that it works perfectly. Nice ping, no network trouble and use a lot less than I expected, i think I can make like 3 servers more without problem, even more.

If someone can close the topic, thank you.