MTA General

Guest =Blade=Runner=

I am finding it increasingly frustrating :x reading so many posts where forum users are complaining about bugs in MTA. So here's a post that is completely the opposite and praises the MTA development team as they deserve it and not the ridiculous complaints posted by ungrateful users, who should make note of these points before posting.

After all, when searching the forum for solutions to issues with MTA, it's a real pain to see half of the search results populated by worthless, meaningless and completely pointless moans and groans!

BTW, this post does not fall into any of the above categories :P

Before placing a post on the forums to complain about some functionality that doesn't work, or an irritation you may have, consider these facts...

- MTA is FREE :D

- MTA is still in 'beta' so it's currently being developed. For those of you who still cannot grasp this concept; it means we all have the privilege of TESTING the MTA add-on whilst the MTA Team develop it - which leads me to the next point....

- The MTA Team have been kind enough to allow us to test it before they release it officially

- You are getting so much more from your game AFTER you purchased it

- If you didnt purchase it then you're getting even MORE so you have no rght to moan!

- The MTA Team have created this add-on from scratch and have to make many long-winded workarounds to fit in with the already released game which as we know was not designed with online multiplayer in mind

- The MTA Team dont get paid for this, they do it there spare time so 'respect' goes to them

- Users who cannot get the client to work at all: a) it does work b) dont slag it off if you cant get it to work on YOUR pc

Finally, I am ALWAYS using the Hunter helicopter which NEVER works properly i.e. missiles do not blow up cars that are being driven by other players and cannons only kill other players if heli is very close to them. I assume this is just something that has not been implemented properly yet - but do I ever complain? No.... I just wait patiently and desperatley hope that one day the hunter missiles will work 'cos I love it so much! (it's the only reason I play lol) :P

So come on guys, give the complaining a rest and praise the MTA Team for all their efforts, time and expertise. MTA 0.5 has the error reporter built-in which will help them to help us more so in the future.

Look out for me in the Hunter using either of the following names:

BladeRunner

=Blade=Runner=

<><>

Finally, I am ALWAYS using the Hunter helicopter which NEVER works properly i.e. missiles do not blow up cars that are being driven by other players and cannons only kill other players if heli is very close to them. I assume this is just something that has not been implemented properly yet - but do I ever complain? No.... I just wait patiently and desperatley hope that one day the hunter missiles will work 'cos I love it so much! (it's the only reason I play lol) :P

Yep, they're not synchronised, along with other things like drive-by shootings and the rocket launcher and sniper rifle.

They will be synchronised in MTA Blue, which is basically The Next Big Thing. More details available here: http://www.mtablue.info

I agree with you BladeRunner but some of the complaints are well intended and nessesary.

Yes MTA is great and free and anyone who stumbles on it for the first time MUST be impressed. The problem some ppl have is that some of the progress of the older versions has regressed in this version. Desync being the main problem.

Others are upset that thier complaints about certain weapons were listened too and acted upon. It's a case of "careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

MTA is still an awesome game but this version of it should have gone thru more testing prior to release. I am sure that the next release will make up for this and after that the Blue release will be all it's hyped to be.

MTA is still an awesome game but this version of it should have gone thru more testing prior to release. I am sure that the next release will make up for this and after that the Blue release will be all it's hyped to be.

And if it isn't, people can modify the game to their preferences and give the team an idea of what the community wants.