Some Great Ideas [at least i think]

Some of this stuff may have been posted previously, but i didnt go through the entire topic so i wouldnt know

Well one big thing that would make the game more interesting would be everything/nearly everything syncronized, traffic lights, music, and my next thing I, and i bet alot of other people would like to see..

Pedestrians. Wouldnt the game be alot funner if you could hide within a crowd, and BAM take out the enemy.

Now there are alot of servers that have user name registration and rpg type themes, so why dont you start something to register your user on all servers, bring all your money and everything you have everywhere.

Maybe a possibility could be purchasing of vehicles and estates. have areas for sale to go to for a break from the urban warfare, and have a reliable source to get the car you want. Even expand it to if someone gets killed within there house, the killer gets control of the house

Now once in a while I like to play thegame without online, so I would love it if MTA could uninstall mods when you start it, and re-install it when you close.

Going into mods, one of my favorite things about vice is making my character as I want with skinning and modding, so you should be able to upload your current player.dff/player.txd and skins when you join the game. Let the victim see your style as they get shot down.

I dont know if your going to continue MTA with San Andreas, but if so maybe stick some of these things with that version, or put it in the next MTA.

Edited by Guest

using peds is problematic when playing net, but is a good idea to implement peds if you play on LAN (i think 10/100 is enough :lol: )

The question is: could be the possibility of use peds/traffic/police/mission if you wish ? when playing on net it is desactivaded and when playing on lan.....men this rocks :twisted:

Some of this stuff may have been posted previously, but i didnt go through the entire topic so i wouldnt know

and thats exactly the reason why you should use the search function before you start a new topic, all of your points have been covered before

about modding vc and playing mta with the same install.. just make a copy of gtavc and use one for single player mods and one for mta, tho you dont have to do this for each mod for blue, it will be dependant on which files the server uses and then load/use those needed

Now there are alot of servers that have user name registration and rpg type themes, so why dont you start something to register your user on all servers, bring all your money and everything you have everywhere.

There is already the ability to register globally IF the server runs MTA:mA:GRS.. which quite a few do nowa days.

I do have plans to make a "Global Banking System" into this so u can do just what u said there.. but this wont be in effect for at least a month.

tho you dont have to do this for each mod for blue, it will be dependant on which files the server uses and then load/use those needed

Thats good to hear, i was gonna ask about that cus i was thinking how crap it would be if you had to have a seperate install for each different server lol :oops: , so will it sorta be each different server will look for a certian file that you've added to you VC folder that allows your game to work with that server.

Yo lez use those ideas except for the buying cars part. But we can add the idea about making it single player except its multiplayer and still it can be cooperative once blue is released. At least the garage should be kept so that u can buy the garage and keep ur cars there.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol maybe in blue if we have police cars driving, then it will look almost like single player. Like this:

Pedristrains + police cars patrol 24/7 = If a guy shoots at the police then the police will follow the player and then the person who shot the cop has a police warning of 2. Once its on 2 police cars *with a partner* comes. If these 2 police dies the helicopter comes. Likewise if the player killed a lot of pedistrains or destroyed 2 helicopters SWAT team comes. Next is VIP if the player reached 5 police warning. If they can not defeat them the tanks and the army will come by (they patrol in their base and if they sence troble the army will become like the general saying "You! Get there quickly! I repeat solder get there as fast as you can."

Anyways if u like my idea then it will be posted in blue.

Lol maybe in blue if we have police cars driving, then it will look almost like single player.

Blue won't have pedestrians or AI-controlled cars. How many times do we need to tell you?

Anyways if u like my idea then it will be posted in blue.

???

Well one big thing that would make the game more interesting would be everything/nearly everything syncronized, traffic lights, music, and my next thing I, and i bet alot of other people would like to see..

Pedestrians. Wouldnt the game be alot funner if you could hide within a crowd, and BAM take out the enemy.

Maybe a possibility could be purchasing of vehicles and estates. have areas for sale to go to for a break from the urban warfare, and have a reliable source to get the car you want. Even expand it to if someone gets killed within there house, the killer gets control of the house

Now once in a while I like to play thegame without online, so I would love it if MTA could uninstall mods when you start it, and re-install it when you close.

Going into mods, one of my favorite things about vice is making my character as I want with skinning and modding, so you should be able to upload your current player.dff/player.txd and skins when you join the game. Let the victim see your style as they get shot down.

I dont know if your going to continue MTA with San Andreas, but if so maybe stick some of these things with that version, or put it in the next MTA.

evo.gif

I agree about street lights, mods,etc. . But i do not agree on Pedristrains. We can allow NPCs (people who stand like if they r shoppers). But we can never have pedristrains because there will be gang members and they will kill u. Anyways to prevent that from happening we must add NPCs. They will never hijack the car. They will also crouch when some1 is pointing a gun at the NPC. There will be resterants so that u can pay ur meal. Anyways I have a suggestion. I want 2 have music outside car. Because u cant use music outside of car I thx that we should add music for outside the car so that we will be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but I think its too early to incorporate such things as pedestrians and other NPCs.

Personally, after all the bugs are fixed, I think the team should start working on increasing the amount of players that can play. Whoa I gotta go, more later.