cars

Guest ukgTitch

So hard for us to judge just what percentage each little success in each different area of blue should equal. Maybe its time to lose those percentile displays altogether!

How about a rev counter, rising revs and changing gears as we make progress. Then if anything goes wrong or a bug appears (they do, all the time) we can throttle down a bit, fix it and start accelerating again ;)

p.s You'd also never be sure what the top speed and gear was so we could always make some last minute additions and a few more MPH without being shouted at!

You guys have said that for so long.. just do it.

Wait.. you cant, because it would take a huge toll on MTA, if people couldn't get that satisfaction.

Guess the stress will forever be on...

Suggestion: Increments of 0.01

Erm, can you elaborate a little ransom? I don't understand what your trying to say above at all.

-------

You guys have said that for so long.. just do it. - Said what? Do what?

Wait.. you cant, because it would take a huge toll on MTA, if people couldn't get that satisfaction. - What would? What satisfaction?

Guess the stress will forever be on... - What stress?

I'm merely saying its not an option to take them out, despite all the pressure that comes with it. It would hurt the popularity of the mod I think just by having those little bars taken away. I used to watch them very closely myself. Since MTA projects take such a long period of time.

The joke was, since you cant really remove them, but the percent cant change everyday due to undeterminable project time, to make the counters go by 0.01 so people can always get that happiness everyday about an increase, lol.

njr1489 we do set ourselves goals and timescales, but with this not being regular 9 to 5 work for us (and with most of us HAVING regular 9 to 5 jobs) these deadlines are often passed by, hence why we don't make them any kind of official announcement. To avoid dissapointment.

p.s. I was thinking aloud regarding replacing the percentage indicators, not suggesting disposing of any indication whatsoever.