Start a Streaming Radio

Evo

Iv played alot of flash games before that had a radio stream through it, so you should make a mod that allows you to access a radio stream, possibly ran by you guys, that goes through the game just like the mp3s.

It would be neat to listnin to the same thing as everyone esle your trying to kill, but a variety instead of the gta radio.

evo.gif

Iv played alot of flash games before that had a radio stream through it, so you should make a mod that allows you to access a radio stream, possibly ran by you guys, that goes through the game just like the mp3s.

It would be neat to listnin to the same thing as everyone esle your trying to kill, but a variety instead of the gta radio.

evo.gif

That would be cool, but every program you run that accesses the internet will cause more mta-lag... I cant run AIM or Yahoo Messenger in the background while mta is up, or Ill get kicked from a server for too high of ping.. and I have calbe!

However, if someone wants to, somebody could start their own mta ShoutCast radio, that players could connect to before they start playing, and have it running in the background (this is already possible, look up shoutcast) but again, it would cause lag...

)>-GTAtari-<(

this has been suggested many times, so it would not surprise me if someone made a mod for Blue that has this functionality. In the meantime, you could disable the in-game radio and run Winamp or something in the background.

As bump suggested and now I will suggest, use "coolplayer". With winamp your computer is much more stressed for games and usually results in unecessary frame choppiness. You can load winamp playlists in this and theres even an equalizer. However, its much more smaller and uses less resources.

I remember one time I was playing cops and robbers with a few people. This guy was streaming his voice over a radio so he could give us hints. Maybe blue can work out something like a regular radio station that you can use in the mp3 player folder. It would stream live radio from the station you chose.

As bump suggested and now I will suggest, use "coolplayer". With winamp your computer is much more stressed for games and usually results in unecessary frame choppiness. You can load winamp playlists in this and theres even an equalizer. However, its much more smaller and uses less resources.

thx for the tip

Edit:

coolplayer pwnz >_> :wink:8)