Help: Installing MTA server on Linux server via SSH

Guest fxcops

Hello, can someone write me the steps on how to install MTA server on linux server using SSH and also how to add the mirc scripts and how to install mirc using SSH.

I rented a server from theplanet.com for $199 a month to run my MTA server on it they told me you can do it by using SSH commands ask them for the help so I am here to ask you.

Hello, can someone write me the steps on how to install MTA server on linux server using SSH and also how to add the mirc scripts and how to install mirc using SSH.

I rented a server from theplanet.com for $199 a month to run my MTA server on it they told me you can do it by using SSH commands ask them for the help so I am here to ask you.

What I did was upload the server files via FTP and simply type in the location of the server, which runs it :D Dont forget to edit the config file first though..

Also, you cant install mIRC via SSH due to it being a windows only program..not linux :(

yes my msn is [email protected]

ok I have installed the server and its running

70.85.96.100 port 2003 please test tell me if it runs fine.

Now I need to run scripts on it like buying ammo bombs and kits from the ammo place.

I know where to get the scripts but now I will run mirc from my pc right not from the server since my server is linux . I have no problem with that.

Now I download mirc what else do I download to get my server connected with mirc?