[REL] FFS Login Panel

N3xT

What was difficult? Downloading my intellectual property? You do know the copyright automatic and what you are doing here is illegal?

-ffs-Bauss

Illegal? Where? Making a script from scratch with a modern style means illegal? Then your server would be the deep web if a script would be illegal :v

What was difficult? Downloading my intellectual property? You do know the copyright automatic and what you are doing here is illegal?

-ffs-Bauss

hahaha did you say illegal?, That is my own codes so I will do anything I want.

better get your own ideas

i know that you scripted this yourself but still FFS was the one who came up with the design and the idea why do u have to copy it and release it on community after a few days? and let everyone get a hold of the script?

Thanks for your comment <3

This is illegal, retarded, and pathetic.

1. Make resources using your own ideas.

2. Don't use FFS in your topic header, if this is not FFS's stolen script, then don't.

3. Yes, this is illegal in some countries, however, good luck proving it.

4. Use your skills in something more useful, not copying other people's designs and ideas.

I think will be better to make it like a "personal project" and just share the video. If you share the compiled files = wrong, if you share your code = wrong (and, wait, you can get jailed OMG 100% NO FAKE FBI... Now this is pathetic), sometimes you just have to assess the work of the other and not always comment this f****g stupid "illegal, pathethic"  bullshit.

Hey, read: I do not want to offend anyone, just im giving my opinion about this. As i said, sometimes you just have to assess the work of the other. Good luck.

Read this too: Sorry for my bad English :c

Edited by aka Blue
On 06/09/2016 at 10:00 AM, gSub said:

This is illegal, retarded, and pathetic.

1. Make resources using your own ideas.

Using someone's idea and re-creating his own is illegal? pssh.

You all are here whining that it looks similar to the FFS one and that it's "stolen" and etc. Maybe so? Where's the proof?.. He's here to develop his scripting skills and show some of his work that he's doing, even if it is based on an idea that came from another server. So what? Leave the boy alone.

• Like 1