New vehicles

matistop

Hello,

I'm suggesting something which could be useful for a lot of servers as we have to replace old vehicles with new ones right now. Unfortunately the old ones are gone when we do that so it could be useful if we could add more vehicles instead of having to replace existing ones.

I'm not sure if this is possible.

There are ways of adding additional vehicles, It's not easy to script, but it is possible. Some servers have produced scripts like that. Simple way of doing such a thing is to store the required data (new model, properties .. etc) and load them whenever the vehicle is spawned, or check if the vehicle is loaded correctly.

MTA is not SAMP, so there's not the possibility to add new 'models' to the game :P

SAMP's way of adding new objects is client sided, so if people don't download the modified files they are not going to see the object. I'd rather replace certain useless vehicles (like MTA already allows to) instead of forcing my users to manually download and edit their files

Btw, this suggestion is interesting but I hardly doubt we'll see something like that :\