• Cray
    • eAi
    • IJs
    • Kent747
    • Chrml
    • Riso
    • trx
    • Sintax,Slush,TermNL,Rizilax,Bloodymess13,Oli or an old MTA member

As per usual with me creating some funny or bizarre polls every few months (example what do you press to get out of crashes, how often do you have dreams)... I have another one for this milestone.

Okay... whos your favorite MTA team member :)

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be lame and say IJs, hes the head guy yea, but he doesnt know how long hes spent talkin to me sometimes on many different levels :). Also solving some of the problems of MTA irc, forums, etc. Also playing other stuff not MTA related (you know I own at that tetris game lol).

So mainly for spending much more time talking to me than anyone (even though he may not realize it), IJs ;)

Ijs is teh brains, but he also doesnt seem to like to interact with the community, at least AJH was kool enough to give me a 15-20 min convo b4 blocking me :P

lol are you on IRC much? Hes 2nd most talkative (besides mrbump I'd say).

By the way, cray u need to come back to the irc, i miss our once-a-month talks :)

p.s. I only crammed some into one because they are the least active in the public and because I reached the poll limit, don't feel bad :D

Ijs is teh brains, but he also doesnt seem to like to interact with the community, at least AJH was kool enough to give me a 15-20 min convo b4 blocking me :P

lol are you on IRC much? Hes 2nd most talkative (besides mrbump I'd say).

By the way, cray u need to come back to the irc, i miss our once-a-month talks :)

p.s. I only crammed some into one because they are the least active in the public and because I reached the poll limit, don't feel bad :D

shame on you ransom...im banned from IRC.

in any case, memory hackers are teh kewlest!21 :P