Cops type game

Guest SharpAimX

This is probably been mentioned but a game type where one person is marked th criminal. Then you get a waypoint to an area he was last spotted in. The waypoint updates every 10 or 15 seconds to give him a chance to run away. Then all the rest of players are of course the cops or military and must chase him and kill on sight. And also the criminal is loaded with all sorts of weapon like M4 AK with full clips. The cops get M4s. I have more to this idea and will post later.

This is Manhunt, one of the earliest player-led gamemodes that emerged in a very early version (i posted about it at the time) that I then asked Aeron to make a basic script for for mtama (the first game script for it) So yes it's certainly been mentioned before. :)

yup, back in the day this was done with no scripts at all. the hunted person was asked to announce where he was every once and a while or people would just follow the radar. then mtama came along and manhunt was truly born. it evolved to announce waypoints and limit which vehicles can be used (no helis), and the "!hint" option proved useful.

I hate manhunt.I hate chasing people to get a kill. I prefer people to stay and take their medicine :twisted:

I hate manhunt too. Like 25 people going after 1 person they cant even catch in a helicopter (unless you know how to thrash the other person's heli with yours that is :wink: )

It'd be easier with the rocket launcher in Blue though.