Come back in 0.3r2

and ur perfect? jeez leave him alone :roll: - i dont see him asking for you to comment on his english in that post, do you?

take a chillpill bro, i was only pointing out that his point might not get across if it's unreadable. i am not flaming or anything (which can't be said for every1 in this thread).

seriously, turn off your pc for a while.. take a walk in the park.. relax

Yeah, i setup a 0.3r2 server last night, and we had loads of fun...

the only trouble is that only the people that played 0.3 will know its better (in many ways) and it would be very difficult to get loads of people back into it.

Lets hope 0.5.1 will be as good, if not, release 0.3r2 as 'MTA 0.6' 8)

Yeah, i setup a 0.3r2 server last night, and we had loads of fun...

the only trouble is that only the people that played 0.3 will know its better (in many ways) and it would be very difficult to get loads of people back into it.

Lets hope 0.5.1 will be as good, if not, release 0.3r2 as 'MTA 0.6' 8)

Yeah it should be something like that. If 0.5.1 is a total mess up, bring back 0.3r2 with almost everything fixed especially that 30 minute crash. Or there should be a 0.3.5 so there would be 2 choices to pick. The latest version or the most fun version.

What is so good about 3r2? .. isn't it unstable and such compared to 5? What makes it so great?

I was never able to play 3, because it didn't work on my pc (after the long long hype :x ) then I forgot about mta :oops: , and stumbled up 0.4... :lol: and was greatly impressed with 0.5.. :shock: so what makes 3 so much better? :?:

)>-GTAtari-<(

There were a few bugs with 0.3, mainly when u shot the weapon wudnt be straight, which gave a aim bug - which stopped the cancellin out of shots (cus everyone was aimin to the right of the person,not straight at them) but was still a problem.

Except that it was mainly the crashes (fine upto 5/6 players, from then on it wud crash alot)

Edited by Guest