Why is there less people and less rooms

I don't see that many people on MTA0.5. this 1 room i go to there is nobody there now like when i come home from school the server i go to is full but now there is like 3 or 4 people in that room. PLUS there are less Deathmatch rooms like 2 or 3 days ago there were 171 Deathmatch rooms and now there is 104 Deathmatch rooms. Is there like a new version of MTA and i didnt know it was release or is it something with MTA:Blue, and if it is something with MTA:Blue, tell me were to Download MTA:Blue

P.S. is MTA 0.5.1coming out soon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to answer your question, there are a few reasons.

1. People are dissapointed at 0.5 and waiting for 0.5.1

2. People live in different times (EX:In days of no school, I usually have to play at 2:00 to play with my friends when its about 8:00 or 12:00 over there)

3. People might prefer other servers than the ones you play on. Thats why I refresh and sort by the quantity of players.

I really think people are just waiting it out. Or just waiting for something more fun in MTA to come along. Most of my MTA buddys left when 0.4 came out. I dont know why, it was a good version. I just think that is the time they got board....

Something HUGE needs to happen. :)

In fact, there were so many bugs inside, the game was just fair.

Everyone knew them, and the one who was able to use most was mainly the winner :lol::lol::lol:

No, in fact, i loved it because the VCN was still in, AND there were always enough cheaters to blow away with the Chopperblades.

Now, these idiots are such advanced, they even modded the Helis - i HATE that, the golden Times of Chopperflighters are over.

I love rose-tinted-glasses, as long as i can fly VCNmav's.

In fact, and i have to say that, in 5.0 were much less crashed than in any other version.

The lag got smaller, there were more ppl per server, with the same bandwidth.

But theres still cheaters, and there is no VCN.

NO VCN.

How shall i have fun with them?

The bugs didn't matter to me at that time. The only thing I cared about was the fun. People always killed and never backed down, there were fun chases and not as much teaming which I liked at that time I was a noob. Everything was used fairly and wasn't abused much. That spaz, mp5, stubby, and flamethrower pickups were greatly hidden and wasn't abused a lot when I played. I guess the old people will come back when mta is at the full version.

You are viewing 0.3r2 through rose tinted glasses. Play it on one of the remaining servers and see just how far behind it seems now in all respects.
I remember playing 0.3r2 with a few other ULK members on the day 0.5 released for an hour or so.

We personally thought it was more fun...

It might have been lacking in a few new additions, but the quality of gameplay was great.

I think the reason 0.5's servers are emptying is pretty self-explanatory. People are just waiting for a version that lives up.

^ lol

Well, people leave for various of reasons, I could do a book.

What´s more interesting is the people that stay.

Basically the karmacoma is gone , all you have left is the software.

A software that is currently in regression. Though cosmetically improved.

An embryo with make-up.

Face it, if the is no Deathb to stalk this won´t go anywhere based on the mod itself.

You are viewing 0.3r2 through rose tinted glasses. Play it on one of the remaining servers and see just how far behind it seems now in all respects.

the mta 0.3r2 anti cheat system wasn't very good, but not as buggy as the 0.5 one. the gameplay was a lot better, since it used the original weapon.dat file. i experienced less lag in mta 0.3r2 then in mta 0.5. the balance between characters wasn't perfect, but at least it was a lot better than in mta 0.4.1/mta 0.5. i didn't crash so much with mta 0.4.1 ( i crashed a lot in mta 0.3r2 if i used gtavc 1.0), and mta 0.5 crashes more again for me. so tell me, why is mta 0.3r2 so far behind? (in compare to mta 0.5)

This only concerns Vice City, I have little expertise in GTA3:

Pros

MUCH less crashes, though unfortunatly the ones that occur do at the most inconvenient times (usually interacting with another player, example a car jack power struggle usually does it).

New features

Not 24/7 stubby wars

Cons

Worse gameplay with more desyncing happening and less people playing

Some weapons are now squirt guns, and I dont mean cause the damage was altered (m60 being an example)

More desync (sometimes stunt mode gets VERY desynced, death match being disappearing players)

Chrome Shotgun somewhat takes the place of a stubby, players can usually be killed with it like a stubby if not at full health.

Helicopters reduced :( COMEON

Yes I do believe .3 was better

Exactly what ransom said. What I would think could be great is to make 0.5.1 like 0.3r2 with fixes or at least leave the weapon.dat the way it was in .3r2. There is very bad desync I agree. I tried to race someone but couldn't see him. The only way it would work was to race with out seeing the other person.

i played .3r2 not all that long ago and enjoyed it much much more than .5 or .4. Most of the vets stopped playing at .4 because you guys ruined the fun aspects of the game play. its funny, in .3 every1 complained about glitches, but now ppl would rather have fun glitches in .3 than ruined gameplay w/o many glitches in .5. sure in .3 u crashed some, but it didnt detract ppl from playing. .5 also is laggier for most ppl, mostly cuz of the obsolete changes u guys made, like the spawn select camera, and spectator mode. .3 was the hey-day of mta, and i doubt mta will ever have as much popularity as it did then, even with the release of blue

i played .3r2 not all that long ago and enjoyed it much much more than .5 or .4. Most of the vets stopped playing at .4 because you guys ruined the fun aspects of the game play. its funny, in .3 every1 complained about glitches, but now ppl would rather have fun glitches in .3 than ruined gameplay w/o many glitches in .5. sure in .3 u crashed some, but it didnt detract ppl from playing. .5 also is laggier for most ppl, mostly cuz of the obsolete changes u guys made, like the spawn select camera, and spectator mode. .3 was the hey-day of mta, and i doubt mta will ever have as much popularity as it did then, even with the release of blue

Word. Ever since 0.4 came along, i've been playing MTA maybe once a week. 0.3r2 is in every vets mind, because it had so many great moments, maybe it was at the robber spawn or simply owning the malibu.

5.1 will be a slight improvment to the stabability, but not to the gameplay. If we had a vote of where the robber spawn should be, Prawn Island would win. I know that this wont ever happened in 5.1, and this post makes no impact whatsoever to the MTA team, but I would enjoy MTA to the fullest if it was more like 0.3r2. With all the stabability that 0.5 has and gameplay that .3r2 had combined together, would make MTA a hit once again, and would probably bring back a whole lot of vets. Ive been playing MTA ever since GTA:MTA, and I know that 0.4 and 0.5 are MTA's gameplay low points most definetly.