Taunt keys in MTA

I know it was discussed before but I want to know if this is possible yet?

Can MTA trigger the playing of certain phases that are in VC, synced on everyone's PC in the area of a player who presses the button

Mainly I would be interested in some of the things that Tommy randomly says sometimes when he fights...

I mean for 0.5.1... I expect most ppl to say wait for blue, since all things will be possible when we reach the promised land

would be pretty cool, but they probably wont put it 0.5.1, too many other things to do...

btw:

File Transfer: Expired

Your file has expired.

Unfortunately your file has expired. A link is valid for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first. Once the link expires, the file is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered.

the link dosent work :( ill try and host it if ya want, think ive got some free hosting somewhere

would be pretty cool, but they probably wont put it 0.5.1, too many other things to do...

btw:

File Transfer: Expired

Your file has expired.

Unfortunately your file has expired. A link is valid for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first. Once the link expires, the file is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered.

the link dosent work :( ill try and host it if ya want, think ive got some free hosting somewhere

I got rid of it for now... Ive known it was down for awhile just too lazy to get it rehosted.. I have a few options

btw you don't know if it's not possible... I'll hold out for more "official" word thanks

Yeah that would be pretty cool, and easy to do in blue. And you could have the exact phrase syncd, if you number tommy's insults, when a player presses the taunt key, it ranomizes a number, and sends it to all the other clients (thru the server obviously) and sounds can be positioned in 3d via DirectSound. That would be fun, actually

)>-GTAtari-<(

I've played around with a few of tommies expressions in the past, along with a few other sound bites, I'd been thinking about the police radio when you are wanted "hes driving a 'blue' 'sportscar'" and the way similar could be triggered in mta. It's actually quite easy to use them, the difficulty comes in deciding how/when to use them, and of course actually syncing them.

You can pretty much guarantee this wont be appearing in 0.5.x as our priority is to fix the problems in 0.5 rather than adding new features (although some fixes do involve new, or different features, VC spawn for one.) If anything dont be surprised if some of the current 'features' are removed :)

thats pretty interesting being able to trigger police radio descriptions/locations would be great for a manhunt mod in blue.

so Bump, have you found a way to trigger tommy's one liners at the press of a button? That's probably the first step.