Connection timed out error cc23 please help!

DJgangsta

Question

hi guys, i am new here and i just want some help because i cant connect to my favorite freeroam drift server. it is called coffee drift and they have changed theyre ip adress to a new one. when i tried to connect to theyre new server or ip adress, it says "error cc23 connection timed out" i dont know if it is my internet problem because, when i look how many players is playing on that server there are like 41 or 20 people playing. here is theyre new ip adress 212.66.193.182:22003. please help me know if its my internet problem or its just beacause they changed theyre ip adress. i live in japan and theyre server location is finland. i dont know if it because i'm in a different country. if it is theyre problem i'm going to wait until they fix it but, if its my internet problem, please tell me how to fix it! and i need a good freeroam drift server just like coffee drift so if u know some server like it please tell me. thx for the help guys! and sorry for bad english......

6 answers to this question

hi guys, i am new here and i just want some help because i cant connect to my favorite freeroam drift server. it is called coffee drift and they have changed theyre ip adress to a new one. when i tried to connect to theyre new server or ip adress, it says "error cc23 connection timed out" i dont know if it is my internet problem because, when i look how many players is playing on that server there are like 41 or 20 people playing. here is theyre new ip adress 212.66.193.182:22003. please help me know if its my internet problem or its just beacause they changed theyre ip adress. i live in japan and theyre server location is finland. i dont know if it because i'm in a different country. if it is theyre problem i'm going to wait until they fix it but, if its my internet problem, please tell me how to fix it! and i need a good freeroam drift server just like coffee drift so if u know some server like it please tell me. thx for the help guys! and sorry for bad english......

firstly your English is not bad, its good 8) and for entering your favorite free roam server, is the problem only shows on entering your favorite drift server or if you are entering another servers? just try another servers and tell me :D