[Show] Maps

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to convert GTA united without any crashing or missing textures. (Some models such as street lights and what not are missing, but that always happens when I'm converting for some reason..)

LOD loading is decent, but not the best since I have it tuned for gosTown (Better look / performance in gostown)

Liberty City Map - 95% converted, no major issues other then missing street lights

Vice city map 80% converted, some land chunks missing, should be easy to fix.

So basically, you can visit Liberty City, Vice City and SA all on the same server if you were to buy this resource and put it on yours server. I'm also going to do some re-texturing for a more HD look, also going to redo all of the prelighting with a more modern look (The old lighting was done with a much older tool, meaning it doesn't look anything like It can today.)

Lot more progress on the gta SA united. Fixed alot of missing stuff in vice city and all the missing things in liberty City. Only thing left to be converted in vice is beach front. For some reason the GTA United .ipl files are not linked corrected with the beach so it's missing a small section. Tomorrow I'll do a single conversion with just the beach front and it should be just fine.

Also the streaming in vice city and liberty city rocks compared to what I had before. Could need some more work but other then that it looks awesome.

Look at a part of liberty City --

NEHXvzN.png?2

And the broken part in Vice City -- // Basically just missing some buildings and a road beach.ipl is the issue I believe. //

-- There's also a missing bridge, missing in every conversion of vice city I've ever done for some reason. (I'll have it fixed tomorrow)..

suqoxp5.png?1

Using my streamer I made it so both liberty city and vice city are on the same map as they should be, but with no crashing and no loading times.

Any ways, pricing of this conversion starting at $15. (Or Heretrics may get an expansion if enough people want it)

• 2 weeks later...

I converted gta United again this time got it 100% converted but then I found an Issue I was no expecting.

Due to me having converted every single object there posibly is from united MTA cannot handle it. So in short it crashes the game when I try to load it. I have come close to breaking the game multiple times but just barley staying in bounds. This time I cannot fix it unless I were to make a streamer 100% dedicated to the united map. Which will take me to long and I'm busy working on heretrics. So I only have vice city 100% converted right now, I'll convert liberty city tomorrow or something.

-- Edit --

-- In short MTA seams to inject the files into SA to make them load, but due the shear amount of injecting this has to do it, crashes the game. I'm think that maybe if I add a timer to loading I'll be able to fix it maybe; but that's for later.

Hey CodyL, could you do a small video showing off the progress on Liberty City? I'm really exited and interested in something like this. By the way, is it possible to place objects on the custom map? I mean.. load it in map editor and put some stuff like trees, trash, etc.? Won't it cause problems with streaming custom objects?