GTA: Vice City mods and maps

Guest Andriuha

Hey...yea it was me that made this park for vc...i didn't take me very long because i used a map of UT, that was never used ...so i tried to use it for good use!!! :lol:

thx for this mod

i didn'd know that u did it

can u made some more mods?

uhh odia..... :cry: when i try to delete the "oceandrv.col" file its says

"Dir file error! it might be in use.. exiting..."

do you how to fix this?

hey..guys.. can u plz give me some time.. i am working on somthing realy cool..( I wont tell u now, it is a suprise.. It is going to be great.. just give me some time..plz :D ..

for my web site.. i am still working on it.. i will tell u when i a have finsihed it..

*HINT*StuntPark verision 2.0*

if you delete DLL files...it won't function [email protected] for more info... :wink:

heres your problem..

vc is set to read-only

u have to go to program files>rockstargames, then right click grandtheftautovicecity and go to propertys, and then uncheck ready only and press ok

hey..guys.. can u plz give me some time.. i am working on somthing realy cool..( I wont tell u now, it is a suprise.. It is going to be great.. just give me some time..plz :D ..

for my web site.. i am still working on it.. i will tell u when i a have finsihed it..

*HINT*StuntPark verision 2.0*

if you delete DLL files...it won't function [email protected] for more info... :wink:

Are you really the real odie? because the site is http://www.stunt-park.de.vu so i think you are a liar :evil::evil::evil::evil: (don't know how to write it :? )

heres your problem..

vc is set to read-only

u have to go to program files>rockstargames, then right click grandtheftautovicecity and go to propertys, and then uncheck ready only and press ok

If he is getting an error saying it is in use, this is not his problem. VC may have hung and there may be a process still using the file, or somethig like that. He should reboot, then try to delete the file.