Uh help.. ?

Guest Yatenkaiohu

Erm I know this has problem been posted before but I Get these few errors when trying to start up MTA.. First off when I join a game and hit start game I get this pop that says nothing on it but has the option to hit yes or no... then I get this error.. ERROR: Unable to copy 'weapon.mta' to 'weapon.dat'.\rn\r\nYou may want to do this manually.. Continue? then I hit yes and get you are running a modified version of the mta client. please reinstall.. This is for vice city by the way >_< Thank you =/

Erm I know this has problem been posted before but I Get these few errors when trying to start up MTA.. First off when I join a game and hit start game I get this pop that says nothing on it but has the option to hit yes or no... then I get this error.. ERROR: Unable to copy 'weapon.mta' to 'weapon.dat'.\rn\r\nYou may want to do this manually.. Continue? then I hit yes and get you are running a modified version of the mta client. please reinstall.. This is for vice city by the way >_< Thank you =/

erm for get about reading that.. the error I Get now is Unhandled Exeption: c000000fd At address: 7c90379f.. ive reinstalled VC about 10 times today and MTa about 20 times.. I really hope some one can help x_x