www.mtaclanwarrules.tk

Actualy it is unfair IMO. You can spawn as a sailor with 100 armor and regain health. Unfair isn't it? Or you can be in one of those regualr robber spawn wars and be accused of cheating because you get knocked down and not die yet.

You've completely missed the point. Spawning and playing as VCC for a round doesn't have any problems... it's only when you respawn for the next round. So it's a little silly to say no VCC at all.

A better rule might be to quit the game and restart if you've been VCC in the previous round.

^exactly

You just proved my point there. If you DID do this armor glitch you'd have to be sailor, or a robber or any of the other spawns, so WHY does banning crusader from being in the round change anything apart from taking yet another thing from this game (due to silly logic)

A better rule might be to quit the game and restart if you've been VCC in the previous round.

hmm too bad it isn't easy to check that :?

My thoughts exactly. If you could trust any player restarts his game after spawning as VCC this wouldn't be a problem, but there are people who love to abuse things like this in clanwars/servers/etc, this rule just prevents anyone from using the Armour bug/glitch (whatever you want to call it)...

There are people around who don't even know about the whole armour glitch thingy as well...

My thoughts exactly. If you could trust any player restarts his game after spawning as VCC this wouldn't be a problem, but there are people who love to abuse things like this in clanwars/servers/etc, this rule just prevents anyone from using the Armour bug/glitch (whatever you want to call it)...

There are people around who don't even know about the whole armour glitch thingy as well...

Well if you can't trust the other clan then why would you play them?? esspecially if you can't trust them to not cheat as this glitch is just cheating. If i saw anyone try and do this during a war i would ban on spot (unless there was enough proof to say it was accidental :roll: )

I still see no reason to ban vcc all together as again this effects anyone but the vcc :roll::roll::roll:

ps: to be honest, i just don't think you like to fight fire as that was what we kept getting from KB other day (no vcc, no fire etc)

Now I don't think there is a point in the rule anymore since almost no one uses the crusader anyway :/. Most people just go weapon hunting.

I don't know who you play in clanwars, but some gangs we play use the Crusader extensively.

bah, mfC VCC mastaz :twisted: , 4 me VCC is the best char for gangwars coz it got (yeah i know it's Ruger i always forget :lol: ) Ruger (better than m4), and 3 weapons for hitting a standing-ip players (MAC-10, python and ofcoz mollies)....hmz dunno when i used robber in a gw :roll: VCC must be in :wink:

Edited by Guest

Well if you can't trust the other clan then why would you play them?? esspecially if you can't trust them to not cheat as this glitch is just cheating. If i saw anyone try and do this during a war i would ban on spot (unless there was enough proof to say it was accidental :roll: )

I still see no reason to ban vcc all together as again this effects anyone but the vcc :roll::roll::roll:

ps: to be honest, i just don't think you like to fight fire as that was what we kept getting from KB other day (no vcc, no fire etc)

If you can trust a clan, why would u setup rules anyway then?

Just explain them to play 2 rounds defense/attack and 1 round FFA, or whatever you like...

Sometimes you can fight clans you don't even know and usually don't play against (just like you guys played KB), if you don't know them how would you know if they are trustful?

I don't wanna ban VCC out of matches, I just don't want people using the goddamn glitch without me knowing it or smt...

It's not that I don't like Molotovs or whatever, Molotovs aren't banned out of clanwars when u disallow VCC anyway, because there are still molotov pickups around...

If the armor glitch was taken out VCC would be allowed imo, but for now I don't want to take the risk that people are using it...

It's used alot mainly because of the 100 armour, that and the mollies...

The ruger is just a slowass version of m4.

bah, ruger is better synced and got longer range,

for the glitch....maybe there is a way to check it? (some script, dunno really :roll: )