www.mtaclanwarrules.tk

http://www.mtaclanwarrules.tk

hi all.. ive been quiet inactive lately on this forum..

but i started a webpage with clanwar rules meanwhile.

These rules can be used by everyone with or without modifications.

Perhaps useful for new players or new clans who dont know how to play a CW.

Most rules are standard,and thats excatly the main purpose...

the common rules,but a lil more in detail.

the details arent very "high" yet and there will be alot of more things to add/edit. but hey..this is only version 0.1 :)

i now have version 0.1 in 3 languages. UK/USA , FRENCH, and SWEDISH

if anyone would like to add another language please contact me at [email protected]

help would be much appreciate.

im thinking of adding a guestbook on the page so people can post their rules and idea's there.. but for now,i would like to use this topic for all concerning this rules since this is the mta most public board.

Thank you,

Sp*rkY

*P.s No need to flame this topic,u can use it and/or help, but if u dont want to,then dont even post in here. thanks again

perhaps..buts its not me to decide :)

main purpose of this is..to discuss withc all clans who are "participating" what rules can be best used as "standard" rules

version 0.1 is now used as official aka standard rules..

but we discuss,add,edit and remove things in version 0.2

with the goal to create better clanwar rules and make misunderstandings occur more rarely

i wrote this in our forum:

nice guide, but a few things, there should say 'No glitching, this includes the VVC armour bug.'

Make sure you add 'do NOT respawn after you are dead, but you may watch in spectator mode'

a VCP rule (dunno i fu want to add it): No pickups at all during the game - you may pick up weapons from the dead but no pickups that are already placed'

edit: understood, you already places no respawning.

and maybe a better way of explaining how the round system works:

"An odd number of rounds will be chosen before hand. In each round the teams take it in turns to Defend and attack. Only on the very LAST round you play a team deathmatch.'

or something similar

agree..totally agree :)

better website and forum is coming up..im working hard on it atm and i hope it will be finisched in an hour.

this is preciously what i tried to achive..

discussion about about how to improve them + having at teh same time a "new to clanwars"guide etc etc.

anyway..forums coming up so i will let it know when its done..

thanks for your reply

regards

~Sp*rkY

ok..if i havent forgotten a clan,every clan who is "participating" now has a message on their forum saying:

-Multiple post-

hello participating clan.

We have finisched updating the site and added a discussions forum.

from now on,we can start discussing about what rules are best to be the OMPCR (*Officially MTA Pro Clanwar Rules*)

We now have 5 different translations and if your language isnt on the site,be nice and make us a translation

Every member of the participating clans is more then welcome to start discuss on the site.

How,why and what for is explained at the site located at http://clan12.nl/sparky/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

so once more.

http://www.mtaclanwarrules.tk

Official rules

Thanks,

~Sp*rkY

that concludes the end of this topic.

all latest info that u need to know to get started is in this message

thanks

Cool so advertisments are allowed here i got one or 2 sites to advertise myself so can i advertise like this dude advertised his ASS off .

and if advertisment not allowed can such posts be removed cause its not fair that some can post advertisments and some cant . ... :cry:

Cool so advertisments are allowed here i got one or 2 sites to advertise myself so can i advertise like this dude advertised his ASS off .

and if advertisment not allowed can such posts be removed cause its not fair that some can post advertisments and some cant . ... :cry:

Congrats on making an idiot of yourself :D

Sp*rky is advertising a site that will provide something useful to the MTA community, that's why it's allowed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this thread but i have think ive just found where KB got that silly no spawning vice city crusader rule :roll:

Updated:

Vice City Crusador character disallowed because of armorbug (0.5)

heh, give me 1 good reason why crusader should be banned!?

there is no glitch that should prevent someone from using the crusader, the glitch effects everyone BUT the damn crusader (...ok and cop)

the 100 armor they get from this is completly legal :roll: and i hate to see stupid rules like this. just trust the other clan not to armor glitch. Its not that hard to spot, they would have to kill themselves somehow and if they go to loads of trouble to break a rule then stopping them being crusader during the round won't stop them either

bah :evil: