connection timed out!!!

mohammed21999

Question

Hello guys, I faced a problem today when I was going to connect to mta servers!!

today I was going to enter my favorite server, but unfortunately it just give me,

( connecting to mtasa://xx.xxx.xx.xx:xxxxx ... ).

After this message pops-up on my screen for about 10 - 15 sec, another message pop-up ( Entering the game ... ).

Then I get a disconnection message. The labels for these two messages was ( Connecting ).

The disconnection message is ( Disconnected: connection to the server was lost ) and the label for it is ( Error [CD16] ).

this is the full explanation for the problem. I know this explanation was very silly :mrgreen: , but it was was deliberate.

For more information:-

- I can see all servers in the server list.

- I can connect to every IP, but after connecting it disconnect me without downloading anything or fully connect.

- I can see all players in, who are playing in the servers in the right list.

- I re-installed GTA SA , I re-downloaded MTA from the official site ( mtasa.com ), turned off anti-virus, emptied recycle Bin, restarted my PC, restarted my router, and I did some more things that I read them at this forum, but I didn't found any solutions for my problem.

Thank for every one who read this topic, and I am sorry if it was too long.

Thanks in advance

My kind regards.

please any MTA team or support team help me, please I want to solve my problem , I can't even enter my local serve from MTA or cmd "Black screen" , I don't know where's the problem, I re-installed GTA SA - MTA many times , Downloaded many GTA SA versions, but no avail. Does there any solution?

Thanks!! :?

Hello, if you have firewall, you must allow MTA to have acces to the internet. If you don't know how to do that:

Choose Start -> Control Panel -> System and Security -> Allow a Program through Windows Firewall.

Pick MTA from there, if you can't see it in the list, click ''Allow another app'' and find it there.

After you've done with that you need to disable your antivirus software.

Try again you probably will be able to play.

Hello, if you have firewall, you must allow MTA to have acces to the internet. If you don't know how to do that:

Choose Start -> Control Panel -> System and Security -> Allow a Program through Windows Firewall.

Pick MTA from there, if you can't see it in the list, click ''Allow another app'' and find it there.

After you've done with that you need to disable your antivirus software.

Try again you probably will be able to play.

sorry, Doesn't work :cry:

• MTA Team

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\vorbisFile.dll is incorrect.

Replace with the correct one.

When you've done that:

1) Start MTA

2) Select 'HOST GAME'

3) Click 'Start'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\vorbisFile.dll is incorrect.

Replace with the correct one.

When you've done that:

1) Start MTA

2) Select 'HOST GAME'

3) Click 'Start'

Hello, I just downloaded a new "vorbisFile.dll" and replaced it in "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" file then I started MTA after that I pressed on "HOST GAME" then start after that It just give me, connecting to local server.. , then Error [CD16] Disconnected: connection to the server was lost. I really don't understand why.... please could you help me? :(

Thanks.

• MTA Team

Try this:

- Open the AVG program.

- Click the Firewall component.

- Next to the Firewall Mode option, click Change.

- Select the option Turn firewall protection off.

- Click OK.

Try this:

- Open the AVG program.

- Click the Firewall component.

- Next to the Firewall Mode option, click Change.

- Select the option Turn firewall protection off.

- Click OK.

Okay, I just uninstalled my AVG, I know that going to be risky at the time , but I will buy an new one If the problem caused from my anti virus, anyway after I did that, when I tried to start MTA I just get a warning message " could not detect anti-virus product", after I clicked ignored this message and clicked ok, I pressed on "HOST GAME" > start >Error [CD16] connection to the server was lost ...... same problem, any another idea?

Thanks for your patient and speed replies.

Try the options available with this network fixing utility:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details ... epair.html

Thank you ccw, I really appreciate your replies, but it seems that there's no avail, because I downloaded your tool and I checked all marks, then pressed "GO", after the fixing has been finished, the program told me to reboot my PC, I did that and I have got the same problem [CD16]. I really don't want to re-install my windows because I have many files and information on my PC, and the time have his role too. If there's another option please tell me, and if there's no more options I could re-install my PC, but that is a big decision. Thank you for your patient.

Thanks.

Are you from Egypt? Because if you're then the reason is obvious. ISPs in Egypt are disabling VoIP which affects gaming in general.

You've two solutions, either restart your router until you get the "non-filtered" IP or use a VPN.

Are you from Egypt? Because if you're then the reason is obvious. ISPs in Egypt are disabling VoIP which affects gaming in general.

You've two solutions, either restart your router until you get the "non-filtered" IP or use a VPN.

Hello, thank you for your reply, well I am not from/living in Egypt and I don't see my problem is a network problem, because I can't enter my local server... and I restarted my router more than 20 times, but that doesn't give any point.

Try these:

Avast Boot-timeScan:

1. Install Avast: https://www.avast.com/

2. From Avast GUI: Scan->Scan for viruses->Boot-timeScan

3. Restart PC and wait for Avast to complete the scan

Repair Windows:

1. Start CMD as administrator

2. Enter command: sfc /scannow

(More help about this step from here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-ru ... ws-7-vista)

Hello, Thank you for your replay sir, I did both of these options that you gave me yesterday, I downloaded Avast from your link, started Boot-timeScan, from the program GUI I restarted my PC after that my PC BIOS started to scan every file on my PC and it took me about 14 hours!! - after that my PC started again, I did the second option you give me directly By: starting CMD as administrator then writing "sfc /scannow" it took me less time than avast about 2 hours, then rebooting my PC again to take effects. When my PC started again I directly opened MTA, then THE SAME PROBLEM [CD16] !!! I am really upset at this time(fuck off) ....Thank you for your hard work ccw.

Thanks

• MTA Team

Something happened to your computer between 2016-07-07 and 2016-07-11. We can find out what was installed between those dates by following these instructions:

Download this: https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/files/temp/diag.bat (Don't run it from the web browser)

Find the file 'diag.bat' in Windows Explorer and double click on it

It will make a file called 'diag_output.txt'

Upload 'diag_output.txt' here: https://upload.mtasa.com/

Something happened to your computer between 2016-07-07 and 2016-07-11. We can find out what was installed between those dates by following these instructions:

Download this: https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/files/temp/diag.bat (Don't run it from the web browser)

Find the file 'diag.bat' in Windows Explorer and double click on it

It will make a file called 'diag_output.txt'

Upload 'diag_output.txt' here: https://upload.mtasa.com/

Okay, I did what you just told me to do, and this is the URL: http://upload.mtasa.com/u/406157593/diag_output.txt_

Thanks

• MTA Team

Only thing installed between 2016-07-07 and 2016-07-11 is 'Euro Truck Simulator 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1' (On 2016-07-09)

Did you install (and uninstall) anything else around the same time?

Only thing installed between 2016-07-07 and 2016-07-11 is 'Euro Truck Simulator 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1' (On 2016-07-09)

Did you install (and uninstall) anything else around the same time?

I actually don't remember if I have had installed anything between these dates, but it seems that I don't at that time ( not sure ), if un-installing 'Euro Truck Simulator 2_R.G. Mechanics_is1' could fix the problem, I could un-install it.

Thanks for ccw

Uninstalling Euro Truck Simulator will not fix it.

Does any other multiplayer game work for you?

I don't have another multiplayer game on my PC ( if you have anything to test it would be grate ) and I only just play online browser games as a multiplayer games like agario and else.

Thanks