Can't open ports! Please help!

Xwad

Question

5 answers to this question

does not work:/ still al ports are closed:( Maybe the problem is that im using an internet cable and not wifi?? Help!

I used a cable and wifi both are working fine, I found a solution for you I hope that work for you :D

please read every mentioned word I typed here I know that you know what I wrote but read them again you may find a solution. firstly just take you PC ip from clicking open network and sharing center>your connection>Details> then type your IPV4 in your router IP address, and I see all another things you did in the picture was perfect, and if there's a Box for the name just type mta name on them, that would be great as I did and worked fine for me, in the first box I typed ( mta 1.5.00) , second one I typed ( mta 1.5.0 ), third I typed ( mta 1.5 ), but if there isn't any name boxes just never mind that step and continue, as this is the last steps, just save the menu and the restart your router, from your router tools you may find "reboot the Device" or something like that, then just after 60 second the router screen will open back then check if your PC IPV4 are still same on port forwarding in IP address Box or they are changed, if they are same just do open port, on your server black screen, but if they are changed ( but I did that step for a while before and they didn't changed at all). just retype your IPV4 again, and save changes then do openports. and it may work with you. I hope my replay helped you. If my replay doesn't help, let experts here help you :D