Enable ammunation when playing mini games

This isn't a big thing but can mini games and ammunation be enabled at the same time but the mini game is disabled? Lets say someone bought speed. What should happen is the ammunation is still open but you can't but another game until the other game is over. When people play mini games, only a few people want to play. Some people need ammunation on because when they are in a good fight, they kill the opponent but barely has enough health to surivive or no weapons and someone just bought a mini game. Not everyone wants to play.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been waiting for a reply lol. Yes that's what i'm saying. For example: I fight vicer, then kill him but only have 25 hp and 2 bullets left. I run to ammunation, but someone triggers a mission. Now I can't go buy from there and have to kill with what I have.

yeah well... i do understand the point when someone ORGONISES a mission, but most of the time, its just noobs who like triggering the first thing theyve found, even if everyone else is fighting..

i suggest letting only people with a certain amount of money to start a minigame. something like "Thou cannot start random minigames without killing 5 people at least".. oh, and if you dont like it, make it a server option :P

yes, if there is a requirement to start a mission then people won't keep triggering them for no reason and disrupting the ammunation.

On the flipside, I'm sure the mta team are very proud of their missions ( as they should be) and would like people to be able to see them easily

perhaps a good compromise is putting a time limit on people activating missions so they have to wait a while between missions.

While we are on the subject of missions: is it possible to make it so that once you have died, you are no longer involved in the mission? ie: if you die during van heist you no longer can get the rewards/see the radar blips

While we are on the subject of missions: is it possible to make it so that once you have died, you are no longer involved in the mission? ie: if you die during van heist you no longer can get the rewards/see the radar blips

thats client side, all in the SCM..or should be.

That would be fine IMO. That way killers die anyway but don't have to be involved in the mission.

I've been waiting for a reply lol. Yes that's what i'm saying. For example: I fight vicer, then kill him but only have 25 hp and 2 bullets left. I run to ammunation, but someone triggers a mission. Now I can't go buy from there and have to kill with what I have.

They needed to be closed during the gamemodes for a reason I can't recall at the moment. :P But there's always the regular singleplayer healthpickups you can grab.

I suppose this would be possible if thats preferred by the community.

yeah well... i do understand the point when someone ORGONISES a mission, but most of the time, its just noobs who like triggering the first thing theyve found, even if everyone else is fighting..

i suggest letting only people with a certain amount of money to start a minigame. something like "Thou cannot start random minigames without killing 5 people at least".. oh, and if you dont like it, make it a server option :P

Hmph! I like missions and I'm no noob! =)

Your suggestion, however, defeats the whole purpose of missions in the first place. They are to MAKE money.. If I'm broke and want some cash, I'm starting up a GTA or Van Heist to get that payout. By your suggestion, I can neither run a mission to get money nor can I easily get some kills with just a colt and a baseball bat.

I love the missions in SSV, they give an actual reason to the mayhem. I had a fabulous Van Heist earlier, but after they broke down my van, they proceded to whirl around me trying to car noob like flies on shit. Completely defeat the purpose of knocking out the van, doesn't it? It was a good chase and both me and the car noobs had some fine manuvers both for and against my securing the van (Which I managed to eventually anyway).

There are plenty of health pickups lying around out there, you just may have to drive to get them while the mission is running. Or hey, here's an idea.. Complete the mission yourself and get paid so you can not only buy health but lots of ammo to boot, both problems solved.

Ya just gotta love screwing up the missions for Loendal.

I'll never forget the one where i flew my dodo into the van and blew it up, then proceeded to fly away grinning :D

No comment ;)

I mean what am I supposed to do? Scream "DODO N00B!" at you? Hell, I can barely achive takeoff, let alone fly the damn things. I give credit where credit is due ;)

I'll never forget the one where i flew my dodo into the van and blew it up, then proceeded to fly away grinning :D

No comment ;)

I mean what am I supposed to do? Scream "DODO N00B!" at you? Hell, I can barely achive takeoff, let alone fly the damn things. I give credit where credit is due ;)

thought you had no comment :P

No comment ;)

thought you had no comment :P

Shhhh

loendal u cant fly?! comeon!

I prolly shouldnt brag, cause I use a controller. Much easier than keyboard.

It took me a long time to master the flying technique in GTA3 (PS2 version years ago), finally figuring out to always push down, and push down as long as possible before the slam-stop, then let off for takeoff (not touching anything).