MTA 1.5 bugs in DD(Destruction Derby)

jah

Hello

Since 2015, August when 1.5 update came cars in DD is a lot stronger and it is not so easy to move them it is making a lot of bugs like when someone drive with high speed and you hit him you fly away but that guy just didn't see in his screen that you hit him in 1.4 and other versions it worked but in 1.5 no.

Thats makes a lot DD players angry and they think opponent using some hacks or mods

here is video...

Please make car physics like in 1.4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Discord Moderators

The bugs you talk about were always present in MTA: SA. And they are not possible to fix, unless the developers make the server aware of the game world. Did the server owner made a change in the sync settings or something?

The bugs you talk about were always present in MTA: SA. And they are not possible to fix, unless the developers make the server aware of the game world. Did the server owner made a change in the sync settings or something?

No it is happening in every server before in 1.4 and other versions it didn't happen

bug is you see you hit him in your screen but he doesn't see u hitted him

onnce guy hitted me when i was in speed i could even hear it but i didn't see he hit me...

THIS IS HAPPENING IN EVERY MTA SERVER! SINCE 1.5 CAME OUT

The bugs you talk about were always present in MTA: SA

IM SAYING AGAIN IN 1.4 AND OTHER VERSIONS EVERYTHING WAS FINE

I am playing MTA DD since 2011 and never seen something like this before this is one of resons why i left mta..

no fun to play it if you can't kill anyone or you can but it is a lot harder and when someone die of this bug he blame

me that i use mods or hacks

• Discord Moderators

I remember playing race back in MTA: SA 1.3 while watching bugs like the one you said continuously. Actually, things like doing PIT maneuvers in MTA: SA have always been difficult because of this, so that's why I don't think this is a new issue which was introduced in MTA: SA 1.5.

Maybe 1.5 did change a bit how sync works, but I have never experienced further issues with it so far. I would even say that I have seen various issues to disappear.

I remember playing race back in MTA: SA 1.3 while watching bugs like the one you said continuously. Actually, things like doing PIT maneuvers in MTA: SA have always been difficult because of this, so that's why I don't think this is a new issue which was introduced in MTA: SA 1.5.

Maybe 1.5 did change a bit how sync works, but I have never experienced further issues with it so far. I would even say that I have seen various issues to disappear.

well i dont know all these years i played mta i could kamikaze or kill them in speed but now when i try kamikaze only i die and he dont see that i tried take him off

* and he doesn't lag only time if something like that happened was then when he was lagging or using mods

Maybe your internet got slower? If nothing else, maybe you became slightly worse in DD? :P

lol no

it is happening with everyone it is in game bug i have already told

its happening because player who you hit doesn't see u hitted him but actually u hitted him so hard...