Intel Celeron users

i have a celeron processor of 1.72 Ghz and others have more but it doesnt make a difference because its celeron. the problem is with what ever mta release iv played with my celeron the game deyncs at times and the players pause for 5 seconds then it syncs again (example, if someone is shooting you when its synced but then it deyncs they would stop shooting or run to the walls as fake players) this is a known issue with all celeron users. so i hope that blue will be very powerful because it doesnt use scm and wont deync and stay stable with celeron processors.

thanks! 8):lol:

Lol...i undestand perfectly what you mean...my 2ºnd pc is a celeron and experience that...anyway..celerons weren't made for playing, anyway if this is fixable why not!

I used to have a pentium 4 2.53 ghz but had to downgrade to a celeron d 2.40 ghz because it got messed up. Mine runs fast but I want to upgrade soon to AMD. For those of you who can't afford or don't want to pay a lot for a computer you should go to computer fairs. They have very cheap prices and are usually half the price you see at your local computer store. I saw a 2.0 ghz laptop with a 64 MB video card 512 MB of ram and a 40 gb HD for 575 dollars.