flying cars?

i saw this bot before, GAdmin, that uses a Admin+ connection and allows users to warp to other uses upon thier' command.

No, GAdmin does not REQUIRE an Admin+ connection to allow users to warp theirselves to other players; in fact, its just the opposite. A normal connection is required, the only thing the Admin+ connection was for was banning players, checking ips, etc.

I don't like any idea of giving more admin control. It just becomes more of a toy than a anti-cheat tool.

It really depends on how you're playing the game. If you're admin of a huge game with people trying to play seriously and you use it... then it isn't so good, but sometimes admins need to have total control over everything. Like if he and his friends just wanted to mess around in a private game or something.

I don't like any idea of giving more admin control. It just becomes more of a toy than a anti-cheat tool.

If Admins start to abuse extra control, people won't wish to play there. Things will even out if admins want their server popular...

would that require editing the scm or just reading values from it?

No, GAdmin uses a remote connection with MTA and is probably considered a 'cheating bot', considering their definition of cheating is completely f*cked. Its functions are carried out within packets, and it alone proves that not all bad things have come from the bot era.

What I'm saying is the MTA Team should have given us, as a host, the choice to or to not encrypt the packets. Not only would it massively decrease the lag but it would also bring back GAdmin to our server (and possible others?), as it causes no harm.

though, SCM functions like warping cars are synced...i assume.

False. "Warping cars" in MTA can only be done through packets, and its not exactly a simple process.

The only way to sync cars through scm would be for you to put yourself in a car, move the car, then remove yourself from the car.

• 2 weeks later...