Clan RPG Script v3.10 by Jax and Oli

Oli

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We decided to host a dedicated RPG server for SGB and we are using this script. All started well until 2 issues popped up -

Wouldnt let you sell cars, apparently i dont own it. Is it not the same as the other versions ? I assumed u just take ur car there n !sell

Second was a nasty one. Players are sending each other stupid amounts of money, putting themselves in debt so another placer can buy properties.

Within 10 minutes of the server being up half the properties were bought and people had like 1,000,000,000+ in their possesion lol.

Can you stop them getting themselves in debt ?

thx

Damo

We decided to host a dedicated RPG server for SGB and we are using this script. All started well until 2 issues popped up -

Wouldnt let you sell cars, apparently i dont own it. Is it not the same as the other versions ? I assumed u just take ur car there n !sell

Second was a nasty one. Players are sending each other stupid amounts of money, putting themselves in debt so another placer can buy properties.

Within 10 minutes of the server being up half the properties were bought and people had like 1,000,000,000+ in their possesion lol.

thx

Damo

edit the script urself :?

or ask the creat0rz :D

thx

Damo

I thought editing other peoples hard work was a shit thing to do. CRC ? lol

thx

Damo

I thought editing other peoples hard work was a shit thing to do. CRC ? lol

not really, just make sure u leave the creat0rs name in !info :P

• 2 months later...

hi scripters i cant get various fetures to work , bounties are not credited withdrawn cash vanishes properties come back as not registered evn though in possesion of players im running areons admin and oli's mtama.grs with admin plus enabled both on server and in admin can sell cars players own but cant buy with no cash as bounties are not credited

• 2 weeks later...
When im trying to sell a car in sunshine autos it just says that i dont own it wtf? than how is it possible to earn money in the game. i used !sell....

Lol try to find a server with better rpg on it, sb clan seems to be good rpg playground with actually fully working rpg :) ankaborgs seems to be devoted to too much rpg and u will be banned if u by mistake even killed someone :)

other options are try new upcoming rpg server someone might be good. or as suggest make or edit others rpgs :)

I tried to, I was in the server the other day but I kept getting slapped, kicked and banned for no reason. :(

omg, don't lie please, i haven't banned you. The only other people with admin are TLR Leaders which they wouldn't ban without good reasons.

So please stop saying half stories.

[/end of bitching]