Clan RPG Script v3.10 by Jax and Oli

Oli

Yeah there is a line exactly for that:

if ($mta.area($1,$mta.getid($1,$hget(koth,owner))) != $hget(koth,house2) || $hget(koth,owner) == No-one) {

As for the commands, i don't know what you're using at the moment..

if you're using grs, then u can add " && $mta.level($1,$2) > "

eg: if ($3 == !koth && $mta.level($1,$2) > 3) {

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed to work better without GRS so I have it standing alone...

When GRS was on the person would go to the spot and noone would be named King of the House..

is it possible to add a password login/logout for 1 person who would be incharge of the script.. I could get into the script to change the password if needed.. or should I try to get it running with GRS properly.

we used to use a simple admin like that in version 3... and you could logout whoever was the ingame admin if you knew the pass.

My last question: Is it possible to push out the border on certain "houses"

I am willing to mess with it myself or bug someone else... I am sure your patience has a limit.

3 places I want to expand...

CherryPopper to include up to the street outfront and to the back entrance and health pickup

Vercetti-Estate to include out to the street and the entire grounds of the Mansion

Film Studio to include the entire Prawn Island.

It has really pumped some life back into this game for me... I appreciate all of your help.

Ok, added the login...

very top line of script

alias koth.password !return password
is where the password goes.

..as for the expanding areas, if you don't know how to make a script to save/create new areas, look for aeron's.

tip: everytime u update mtama it will overwrite mta.data.ini which will contain it.

..::Admin Commands::..

!koth [on/off]

!checkdelay (area detection - can get cpu intensive)

!sethouse

..::Commands::..

!addclan

!join

!leave

!house

!owner

!clan

!kills

!area

CLICK ME!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to run a server in the furture.

Sense I am new to this game... I don't have the foggest clue as to how to run th RPG scripts.

I know how to run a server using the MTA... but all this talk about mIRC and all.. I haven't used mIRC that much....

How does one actually run the RPG scripts and edit them?

I am currently taking a class in VB.net... will this help in the sciprt process?

It would be nice if there were a step by step instructions on how to run the RPG server ... from actually running the server from MTA and loading the scripts from mIRC.....

I have been reading these posts but have only seen snipits of info regarding these instructions.

I have downloaded everything I need, I believe.

MTA

mIRC

Clan RPG V 2.00

Is there any www page out there that has some tutorials or manuel for this stuff?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx in advance!

You're missing MTA:mA, download and install that and everything will make sence :wink:

Here!

I installed MTAMA but everytime I try to connect to my server it times out??

I have opened ports on the router.. so that isn't the issue.

I can run a dedicated server.. and join from my own machine to my own machine.. but MTAMA just won't connect.

Is there ANY other way to run the RPG script, Or do you HAVE to use MTAMA to run it?

Also, can I have the dedicated server running on the same computer as mIRC and MTAMA?

I would like to try and run the RPG script.. see if it works for me and then later maybe run a server of my own once I get a better internet connection.

I noticed in the help section that it says that this time out thing was fixed patch 1. Which I downloaded and replaced but I still get the timeout error....???

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

oh man... I am not EVEN going to tell you what the problem was! Don't want you laughing at me! LOL

I finally fixed everything.. and I am running your RPG script.. pretty cool.

Now I just need to learn how to do the scripting for it.. so that I can make my own changes.. like adding property and what not!

I want to make it like Skull Breakers clan RPG script.. so that you can sell cars at Sunshine Autos and what not.. fine people.. buy property.. that sort of thing.

Learning curve for sure.....

I don't have a lot of time though, sense I am going to school, yet again!

Thx for all your help though .. was much appreciated...

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to make it so an admin can give himself money? I want to buy some places on my server.

How do I go about buying a car? I go to sunshing and type !buycar and it says the call belongs to Sunshine Autos. It won't sell it to me.

Also, is the !buyplace script going to feature places the SS Autos, Malibu and Pole Position etc. and not just districts?

• 4 weeks later...

It gives a CRC error so that when the people who know jack about mirc try editing it, and screw it up, me or oli don't get any unwanted bother over it..

However if you do manage to crack the CRC on it (which is simple for anyone who knows mirc) then we don't mind :) Afterall it is made for others enjoyment.

Not sure about the car selling thing, it's a big script, hard to test properly when you're writing it, i did plan on fixin' everything but i've moved on to c++ which is alot more interesting 8) Maybe i'll make sumat cool for blue :P

so where can I download a simple RPG script that work right? I can't modify the script cuz I don't know mirc language so I want only get RPG script and run it in my server, plz help me

You probably won't, they're usually made for a clan server, and not given out.. assholes :P

So umm, learn mirc, write your own, go home, and have some sex :D

can someone tell me why if I kill a player my bounty grow up but I can't get cash..I mean money after killed him? In this oli rpg script...I think that there is a bug cuz it says me -[17:43] ** Admin PM send: Gained > !writeini -n "E:\giochi\mIRC\1.ini" ID1- Bounty: $1000 and I can't see the error inside sccript cuz I don't know the mirc script..if anyone can help me thankx