Clan RPG Script v3.10 by Jax and Oli

Oli

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My friend recently installed this script on his server and it seemed to load up and work fine but when we tried to sell a vehicle all it said what, "This car belongs to Sunshine-Autos", or something VERY similar to that line.

I'd like to know what the admin or the user has to do to get this to work because from the abse install I hve no idea on how to set the script to work.

Mabey the admin has to enable something? Because we got the script to load and activiate but it seems that not all parts are activated.

My friend recently installed this script on his server and it seemed to load up and work fine but when we tried to sell a vehicle all it said what, "This car belongs to Sunshine-Autos", or something VERY similar to that line.

I'd like to know what the admin or the user has to do to get this to work because from the abse install I hve no idea on how to set the script to work.

Mabey the admin has to enable something? Because we got the script to load and activiate but it seems that not all parts are activated.

Someone first gotta own that car before selling it..u can do that manually

hey this is a great addon, but i can't seem to buy any cars(says they are owned by SUnshine autos) and then like when i goto but a property i type in !place and it says its unknow. So i'm really cunfused but besides that its all cool. Also what do the :

- !point - sets a point

- !clear - clears points

- !save - saves inside of all (previously set) points

- !sprice - sets price of property

commands do?

Thanks in advance

hey this is a great addon, but i can't seem to buy any cars(says they are owned by SUnshine autos) and then like when i goto but a property i type in !place and it says its unknow. So i'm really cunfused but besides that its all cool. Also what do the :

- !point - sets a point

- !clear - clears points

- !save - saves inside of all (previously set) points

- !sprice - sets price of property

commands do?

Thanks in advance

You can design your own places by adding points to your mta.data.ini, which is really easy.

You'll type '!point' at the location where you want a new place to be added, like: You'll set points wherever you want, although it must come together in 1 piece.. Then you'll save the building by typing '!save >name property< of the building, and give it a price.

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus.. you don't have to copy the whole script into your post, to do what you want, you'd just have to remove the 1 IF that checks if you own it first, and if people can't find that they're too stupid to be editing scripts.

Why do people still bother with this, its crap and very very old.

Jesus.. you don't have to copy the whole script into your post, to do what you want, you'd just have to remove the 1 IF that checks if you own it first, and if people can't find that they're too stupid to be editing scripts.

Why do people still bother with this, its crap and very very old.

I would agree wth is the purpose of posting full script maybe some mod will clean it up looks disgusting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

OK, i love the petrol. but in my car, when petrol ran out, it just reset and nothing happened. is there any way when it runs to 0, it slaps until you get out? also can there be a command like, !gas (to see how much petrol is left) without having to exit and enter the car..

-Thanks

I set a property and it says i cant buy it then i went outside the property then it says the qhole starfish island is up for sale how do i remove that property or remove them in general i need help reely bad its so frustating noone comes on my server anymore

Hello,

I've read the whole thread now, and still (properly because i am a noob at starting MTA servers) i cannot seem to find a sullotion to my problem.

I really hope some of you guys can help me here;

I've finally got my server up running with MTAMA, and this script BUT it doesn't seem to find any of the cordinates, wich is really wierd because the small window called "Clan-RPG by Jax n Oli" shows every building there is, it is only ingame the problem occur.

!place results is

!rob results (like the many others i've seen) in "must be on a property"

!buyplace wont work ofc.

etc. etc. etc.

Please, can anyone guide me thru settings this up correctly? i can't seem to find the problem, and since im not a scripter i can't check the script :cry:

(ok now i've made it work.. kinda.. I took all the cordinates into rpg.data2 and now it can show me !place and stuf wich something i guess?, still, HELP :( )

just had a quick read through a few aliases of this script. try the following (to fix that rob error):

Find:

alias rpg.isplace {
if ($findtok($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,data,districts),$rpg.area($1,$2),1,44) == $null && $findtok($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,data,cities),$rpg.area($1,$2),1,44) == $null && !$findtok($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,data,places),$rpg.area($1,$2),1,44) == $null && $rpg.area($1,$2) != Unknown) { !return $true }
}

change !$findtok to $findtok - just remove the exclamation mark '!' and let me know if that solves it. :)

i tried highlighting it in red but it didnt work because of the code tags, so in that line just look for !$findtok

That "fix" doesn't seem logical looking at it, that part checks its not a district or a city, but its a place. I'd suggest making sure admin+ is on and you have all the correct files you need to use the script, suprised that this is still being used :shock:

That "fix" doesn't seem logical looking at it, that part checks its not a district or a city, but its a place. I'd suggest making sure admin+ is on and you have all the correct files you need to use the script, suprised that this is still being used :shock:

i tried it and it did the job for me :)

• 11 months later...

Sorry for the double post but I have searched everywhere for a explanation on how to install this with no luck.

I loaded the rpg.mrc in MTA:mA and nothing. Some of the commands work but I cant buy cars or items or anything.

Please help

• 1 month later...