Clan RPG Script v3.10 by Jax and Oli

Oli

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
how do you as ADMIN or ADMIN+ give the players money?? I wanted to do that but i cant...how!?

u have to edit script if such a option doesnt exists or make a separate small script with ur name and permissions and typeing !set cash giving that person the cash u want and writing it to file . i dont know the structure of clan rpg script cause i never played one so maybe jax can make a small script as addon to enable that feature.

v3.0 released.

New Features:

Cash/Bank System

Clan/Player Registration

Item/Vehicle/Property Purchasing/Selling

Robbing Capability

GTA3/VC Support

Various Bug/Error Fixes - Speed Improved

King of the House Mode

Cash/Item Stashing

Bounty Hunting

District/City Purchasing/Selling

Petrol Buying/Using/Effects

Enjoy :)

Note: 1st post updated for features and commands list. Dialog contains all these things also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jax and Oli, you two are true legends for making this and GRS, you must have spent a lot of time doing it all.

I'm having a problem though, and that is every time I use the !rob command it says 'PM from Admin: You can only rob properties' for EVERY building, including the bank, vercetti mansion, etc.

I've deleted my mIRC directory entirely and done everything again, my server is Linux Patch 1, admin+ is enabled and GRS is installed, I don't understand why it doesn't work, unless this is how it is supposed to be.

So the only way I can get money is to sell cars, which I cannot as I don't own any anyway.

Please help, I wanna get this great script working :P