MultiTheftAuto 0.5.1 Preview

eAi

I wish there will be NO spaz in final version of 051. Don't you remember who many problems there was with in 0.2.2 (and prev)? It's such a lamer's gun, it's the same if you put minigun or sth. For me this is sick idea, better think how to implement sniper rifles or RPG but no fokking spaz, lol. Playing MTA 0.5 with "fixed synchro" I feel like in MTA 0.2 (with "shited synchro") and you wanna make newest version almost alike older one? No no no, c'mon guys, I don't say that you are totally defenceless against Spaz, but it's not a weapon for present versions of MTA (e.g. b/c players' set to the game, gameplay, other players, Scene and community and b/c of synchro level and still present TCP packets weird manners in MTA - ya know what I'm talking about if you think a while).

K, it's DEVs decision, but if there unfortunately will be such useless weapon try to bug-out it. In 0.5 there is still possible crouch-realoding (which is faster etc, xperienced players know wtf), so remember what it ment in older versions, e.g. 0.2.2 where Spaz was present. Tooooooooooooo much powwweeeeeerrr!! + bug to get longer range + bug with hidding somewhere (like an nme can't hit you, but you can) - and we will have same lame shit again...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish there will be NO spaz in final version of 051. Don't you remember who many problems there was with in 0.2.2 (and prev)? It's such a lamer's gun, it's the same if you put minigun or sth. For me this is sick idea, better think how to implement sniper rifles or RPG but no fokking spaz, lol. Playing MTA 0.5 with "fixed synchro" I feel like in MTA 0.2 (with "shited synchro") and you wanna make newest version almost alike older one? No no no, c'mon guys, I don't say that you are totally defenceless against Spaz, but it's not a weapon for present versions of MTA (e.g. b/c players' set to the game, gameplay, other players, Scene and community and b/c of synchro level and still present TCP packets weird manners in MTA - ya know what I'm talking about if you think a while).

K, it's DEVs decision, but if there unfortunately will be such useless weapon try to bug-out it. In 0.5 there is still possible crouch-realoding (which is faster etc, xperienced players know wtf), so remember what it ment in older versions, e.g. 0.2.2 where Spaz was present. Tooooooooooooo much powwweeeeeerrr!! + bug to get longer range + bug with hidding somewhere (like an nme can't hit you, but you can) - and we will have same lame shit again...

If you remember 0.2.2 you'll remember that the ppl who used spaz stand still and shoot in one direction. They die easy.

Used to be if you started shooting the spaz it was like ringing the dinner bell. Everyone would come out of the woodwork to take him out. It seems the devs have listened to the public. Everyone said more lead more bettererer and I can't wait.

i love the ability to 'customize' (somewhat) your character...i hope the same applys for DM.

It is for DM. The "Unique Stunt" screenshot just shows that they've enabled Unique Stunt Bonuses as another way of generating revenue.

i dunno if it has been said b4, but

i am seriusly concerned abot mta, if .5.1 doesnt meet the expectations, im afraid there wont be many players left for blue...

atm i belive the mta should concentrate on eliminating the most annoying bugs and gameplay issues like ppl dissapearing on each others screens (this one is a disaster for gangwars), fix the lags and warps, armor glitch, fix the damned stubby and prehaps m60 since it has become a useless weapon.and i suggest, with all respect, that u guys pick betatesters from the hardcore gamers (like myself) and clans and not some n00bz0rs :P

peace out, i hope one day mta becomes what its supposed to be

good luck

My only concearn is that they fix a big problem that never existed until this version.

Bad desync... I am seeing it all the time...

People are right next to each other and can't see each other.

Please make sure you know what was different in this version that makes it happen so much when it wasn't as common in the previous versions.

You only know it's happening if you ask somone if they see you... or if you see a car with no driver.

Spaz is good

Yes this invisible people thing is getting incredibly annoying. It sucks that a problem this big arised and became so common. Worst thing is, MTA team probably has no idea whats causing it and has had to do much research over the features they've added.

From what ive seen it seems to be to do with players dying in vehicles.

EG i was in a heli the other day.. i got out in mid air and got heli killed by the driver and then both the driver and the other passenger in that heli were unable to see me.

Ive had this kinda thing happen in cars too.. not sure if its definately to do with vehicle deaths.. or something to do with passenger deaths.. but it could well be ;)

EG i was in a heli the other day.. i got out in mid air and got heli killed by the driver and then both the driver and the other passenger in that heli were unable to see me.

Ive had this kinda thing happen in cars too.. not sure if its definately to do with vehicle deaths.. or something to do with passenger deaths.. but it could well be ;)

Something really has to be done about that. E.G If you are getting transported in a Heli, and reach your destination, and get out with a Pilot inside, you are most likely to get helikilled for no reason. Passengers jump out of heli's on the top!!!