MultiTheftAuto 0.5.1 Preview

eAi

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/me wants racing in VC in DM mode. A spawn point for starting racing can be Sunshine auto)) Like in single player. And more than 3 tracks. And you can add ability to choose not only tracks, but number of laps :roll:

And I want some missions for money, like in gta3:SSV :D

You can select where to spawn ?

Will that be with or without stubby ? lol

What about the other classes ? They don´t start out with heavy gear either ?

Spawning un-armed then ?

How about clipping people who are shopping for heaters ?

.. oh yes, and how about blocking people´s shoots with every weapon in the game - a.k.a noobaim - ? Or the drive-by-moonwalking or the switchglitching ?

The uber nade glitching ?

New spawn screen looks good. I am sure people are going to see a lot more of it ;P

shots*

switch glitching*

.. the thing is there is an open door leading right into DT Ammunation, mollies anyone ?

yeah i want some :lol:

but i think its hard to remove some vc glitches( jumping right after you shot, walking away right after you shot) and keep the balance. so thats why i don't think its a good idea to mess with the weapon.dat file too much, because removing the jump function for some weapons, forces ppl to use other glitches( and one of the worst glitches with crouching is still there)

shots*

switch glitching*

.. the thing is there is an open door leading right into DT Ammunation, mollies anyone ?

I've been sensing some MAJOR sarcasm but.. I asssume the other weapon shops are going to be used also so theres no camping.

In the current version I am seeing a lot of sync issues where cars are flying like helis or cars have no driver.

Car with no driver means the player typed "/kill" while in the car or some other type of issue

Oh ok so it's either that or some other issue? Thanks for narrowing that down. :lol:

It's not a /kill thing it happens all the time to ppl who didn't do the /kill. The typical /kill from car situation is where the car is stationary for everyone else but the dead guy can drive around like a ghost.

I would say at least 3 times a day ppl can't see each other or a car has no driver or is flying, helis are driving like cars etc...

Another one is the issue where someone who is uncrashed fighting somewhere in the city appears to be sitting idle in a car. I saw his health drain in the passenger seat then the chat said he was killed by MP5 somewhere else in the city.

These are major issues that have never cropped up in the older versions and I wanted to make sure the problem is identified before the update.

I would say at least 3 times a day ppl can't see each other or a car has no driver or is flying, helis are driving like cars etc...

yeah that happens for me too, i seen it today - a heli flying around (seemingly empty) with the blades not rotating and i suddenly got heli killed. also, i see empty cars running me over, or people who appear to be paused but when i do !loc on them, they are halfway across the city.

What I ment was, if you don´t spawn with heavy weapons, what is to prevent people from waiting for you out front ?

And they will.

New mollie through the door every now and then - while you are locked in purchase mode. Hell, you can even bash it at the window and hit people inside.

Perhaps that is the idea ? Stress shopping. In and out in 4 seconds. Before mollie 2 lands.

And what about wars ? Everyone has to go stunting for money first ?

I am guessing you lose your money if you crash ?

.. and that´s the difference between a dialogue and a monologue.

Just to shift gears here, new skins sound great.

`Not knowing which weapon/pattern the other guy will use in combat will definitly add to the thrill - assuming fighting has changed lol.