Buy top 20 position in the MTA server browser for 20 days

ccw

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, i got the offer last week. I payed the money and my server got put on top of the list after 3 months of waiting. But it didnt help anything, player count remains low. I guess its because players rarely search in the browser, they simply join their favourites. 

6 minutes ago, Einheit-101 said:

Yeah, i got the offer last week. I payed the money and my server got put on top of the list after 3 months of waiting. But it didnt help anything, player count remains low. I guess its because players rarely search in the browser, they simply join their favourites. 

Really dude ? In past I seen 2 of my friends server were they buy for top 20 position and they  really got players nearly 100+/daily Idk why your server didn't got much player dude 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ccw said:

Don't know. If it happens again, tell me the server IPs

It's not my servers, but anyway 51.81.105.220:22002, 51.81.110.226:22003, 51.81.105.222:23623.

I see servers name after refresh list, but when servers status and online was updated (after few secs) - name disappeared.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators
50 minutes ago, zjoaoftw said:

Hi, I can buy toplist @ccwcould you answer the messages in the forum Direct?

Are you able to invite me to the messenger please, and I'll have a look to see what can be done

• 4 months later...