Buy top 20 position in the MTA server browser for 20 days

ccw

• MTA Team
I buy this and my server dont showing in Top 7 List :$

Your server is booked to be in the top 7 from 2016-07-04 to 2016-07-10

You should have an email confirming this. Check spam folder.

I can´t access to my email account, You can help me?

• MTA Team

I can´t access to my email account, You can help me?

The email only confirms the dates your server will appear in the top 7.

You can also check the dates by entering your server IP and port here: https://www.multitheftauto.com/toplist/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

"There are 41 servers in the waiting list "

It's a madness, and it mean what i can get promote only in February, lol. 

Old system queue (who faster) better, because all who need - trying get this place, not a "write e-mail and wait notify". If 20 owners from all this queue not will pay - normal and stable purchasers lost 20 days, and mta team lost 150+ EUR. Promote servers - it a perfect way for support developers, because if i not wanna get "nothing", i can get promote in server list.

This method better than pay to stupid youtubers and wait theys stupid subscribers. Because i wanna support developers, and it 100% guarantee get new players. But now promote system can die, because after 1-2 months this queue can be 100+. And who will wait 3 months for pay it, for get promote 14 days, of which only 7 days have effect? It just a absurdly.

It my opinion, and i hope it not will be an empty phrase, because i buy promote's from july 2016 and not wanna stop that.

• MTA Team

The problem with the old system was:
1) Top list page was getting spammed by automatic checking scripts
2) We got many complaints that the list was always full

16 hours ago, SalwadoR said:

"There are 41 servers in the waiting list "

Your wait might only be 20 days, as half the servers in the waiting list will probably not buy a position.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, gg. I have one useful suggest, for owners few servers.

Example, i have 3 servers (Foo, Bar, Biz) with email "[email protected]" in config.

I add server "Bar" to queue, and after few weeks i get E-Mail notify "Your position reserved. It nice, i can pay and get promote for "Bar". But if i wanna change server to "Biz", then i should again wait few weeks. 

@ccw , can we get function for buy promote, for any server with same E-Mail? Because i have 10 servers now, and if when should wait few weeks for buy that - my priorities can be changed. But after weeks i not wanna lost my position in queue. 

Edited by SalwadoR
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @ccw you guys " MTA TEAM " need to rethink to change this price and limit top position into 14 days instad of 20 days to let people chance to buy eaiser toplist the service always full and it's really boring to wait all this long to apply ! i know you guys did improve toplist service to let other paid servers get more players but there are many people waiting to apply for this kind of services and find out it's always full and now with Increase the duration of the service it will makes us hard to apply ( 10 € | 14 Days ) is the best choice .  ( this is only Personal opinion ) thank you so much and have nice day :)