Scripts not working properly

Guest zsrss

I've been having a strange problem with scripts here lately. I've been through a kickvote script, a taxi script and even a script from Aeron's website (Capture the Whoopie). I've only had one script work so far and was wondering what I could do to fix this? I've loaded the scripts inside of mIRC and everything and it still doesn't work.

What I mean by doesn't work is it doesn't respond to the triggers.

I'm currently running a dedicated MTA server (version 0.5 with the patch) and using MTA:MA (version 3.20) and MTA:MA:GRS (version 4.03) to admin the server.

The script that worked was the !car script that told you what car your in. If you guys need any config's or anything, please let me know.

Thanks for your help. :)

EDIT: And yes, I've searched the forums. :P

EDIT #2: I take that back, !car was coming from MTA:MA:GRS. Why the heck aren't scripts being ran even though I've got admin+ on and I've got allow scripts checked?

Odd, the script was written totally wrong. Must of been for .4 or below. Anyways, below is the original taxi code along with the newer, fixed taxi code.

if (!taxi == $3) {
 mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) needs a ride! location: $mta.area($1,$2) $+ ! (Command !yes)
 set %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] $mta.name($1,$2)
}
if (!taxioff == $3) {
 mta.say $1 %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] have's a $mta.vehicle($1,$2).name $+ . No taxi more needed!
 unset %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
}
if (!yes == $3) {
 mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) give %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] a taxi! Wait at your location!
}
if (!taxis == $3) {
 mta.say $1 People that need a pickup: %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
}
if (!taxiarea == $3) {
 mta.say $1 %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] is in $mta.area($1,$mta.getid($1,%taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] ))
}

on *:SIGNAL:mta.command: {
 if $3 == !taxi {
   mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) needs a ride! Location $mta.area($1,$2) $+ ! (Want to accept? Type !yes)
   set %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] $mta.name($1,$2)
 }
 elseif $3 == !taxioff {
   mta.say $1 %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] now has a $mta.vehicle($1,$2).name $+ . No taxi more needed!
 }
 elseif $3 == !yes {
   mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) is giving %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] a taxi! Wait at your location!
 }
 elseif $3 == !taxis {
   mta.say $1 People that needs to be picked up: %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
 }
 elseif $3 == !taxiarea {
   mta.say $1 %taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] is in $mta.area($1,$mta.getid($1,%taxi. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] ))
 }
}