Buy top 20 position in the MTA server browser for 20 days

ccw

• 2 months later...

I think you should update the topic name and content since this service was changed to top 14.

And just to say, Top 14 isn't as attractive as top 7 and shouldn't also cost x2 of what top 7 used to cost, since almost only top 5 get the most attention and the lower we go the lower the attention therefore the lower the price should be for the lowest places.

• Like 1
  • MTA Team
1 hour ago, SuperCroz said:

I think you should update the topic name and content since this service was changed to top 14.

Good idea. I've updated the first post.

1 hour ago, SuperCroz said:

And just to say, Top 14 isn't as attractive as top 7 and shouldn't also cost x2 of what top 7 used to cost, since almost only top 5 get the most attention and the lower we go the lower the attention therefore the lower the price should be for the lowest places.

€4 was a special offer. The real price should have been €6

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21.07.2016 at 15:11, denny199 said:

Are there any restrictions for example how much top position we can buy?

It's now 4 euro's, so arround 50 cents per day.

But when the price is 6 euro's it's arround 0.85 cents per day.

So when you want to pay for a year it will cost 312 euro's (based on the 6 euro per week) for one server.

So 312 * 7 = 2184 euros.

So where is this money going to? (If I may ask)

How does it care you ^_^
It would be shamefully for me to ask such questions

Edited by LVM
  • 2 months later...

Need to fix this system every time the check  availability will be full then how can we get a chance to pay and be in top? At least update it to top 20 positions please admin  not only me many are there who are struggling for there servers to promote and get players it will be help full if you increase 14-20 !!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Discord Moderators
On 7/29/2016 at 08:49, John Smith said:

It makes me sad when I see all those famous servers earning hundreds of euros by using MTA to make it's profit (not a single euro donated to MTA in some kind of appreciation), while MTA struggles to pay their own costs, so now it came to all of this.

Actually CIT's owner[Arran] is donating to MTA, yeah not 100$, but 1000 euros.

Heroes.

There is nothing wrong on earning cit is top MTA server and to maintain these type of server we need a good specific vps !not only Arran they have community who works for server ad they to earn money ,they work hard !many servers do this earning nothing wrong and cit is old server many claim that cit owned by MTA admin many  never knows the truth !!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

merhabalar ben serverimi listeye taşımak istiyorum ama bunu nasıl yapacağımı bilmiyorum sizin tarifinizden anlamadım filezilladan serveri yönetiyorum mtaserver.conf'a email yazıp yetkiliyemi ualşmam gerek  www.multitheftauto.com/toplist buraya server ıp yazdığım zaman sunucu eski diyor ne yapmam gerek ?V9PY9j.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Patrick changed the title to Buy top 20 position in the MTA server browser for 20 days