Car Killing

VRocker

What does people think of my suggestions?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What does people think of my suggestions?

• Good suggestions. I Like! :D
    • Ok i spose
    • What are you smoking? These are totally stupid and should never be put in.

Hi, This is probably easy to put in but then again, i dunno. lol When somebody gets carkilled it says 'VRocker died (Vehicle)' could you have so it says 'joebloggs killed vrocker (vehicle)' so they can be warned against it or something.

P.S. would it also be possible in the next version to sync horns? pointless i know but when u wann pick sum1 up just beep at them.

A lot of times people get their name on the message when there is a lot of people playing. It usually says the nearest person is the killer. I would also like it if horns were synced because people can honk instead of type and say get in.

when carkilling, this was the case in portland, carkills are no credited to noone, no matter how near you are. but normal kills are however credited to the nearest person :?

Hi, This is probably easy to put in but then again, i dunno. lol When somebody gets carkilled it says 'VRocker died (Vehicle)' could you have so it says 'joebloggs killed vrocker (vehicle)' so they can be warned against it or something.

P.S. would it also be possible in the next version to sync horns? pointless i know but when u wann pick sum1 up just beep at them.

In vice city it does say 'joebloggs killed vrocker (vehicle)'

-death messages aer too erratic, crediting the wrong people for a kill

only in gta3