Independent MTA Hosts Research

To get from Dublin to London a series of satelites would most probably be involved, which could undoubtedly hamper performance.I don't know why your performance in Oxide servers is so low. Jakkass if you would like technical support or any other issues todo with our servers can you please talk to our technical support team, using this email [email protected].

Thankyou

Edited by Guest
smartie im not going to retest them i got them from reliable sources now can u just drop this coz its lame and we proved our point that fr4g has the best quality service in the UK. Can I please get on with testing other regions in the world

1. You got them from 1 source so it's not wholly representative.

2. Quality of service doesn't just depend on speed. There are other factors that come into play such as customer service. For example, I can get a reply from Game2XS to a query in less than 10 minutes usually, and I'm not even one of their customers. I'd call that quality service.

3. Fr4g only has the lowest pings out of the providers tested, not out of the whole UK because there were many that you missed out.

I'm not taking sides or anything - I'm just pointing out the factors that you've overlooked.

good job, i'd definately say this needs to be moved to Useful Topics or be Sticky'd or something. btw, for a US server i recommend you get someone in the same STATE as the server to test the ping. remember, the US is a very big place.