The Matrix Online [MxO]

Scar

there's gona be a monthly subscription fee though :cry:

A lot of MMORPGs have subscription fees. What annoys me is that they charge full price for the game and then charge you a subscription fee.

Guild Wars looks good though because it's the only commercial MMORPG so far that doesn't have a subscription fee (I don't think it's out yet but the beta is if I recall correctly).

^

/holds off an endless stream of jokes

Now that´s will power for you.

Yes it does pwn other rpgs. For one thing, you can actually jump lol.

No wall-running, no cars , no katanas/knives etc , no police , no freeway , no choppers , no pre-learned abilities (like in the movies) , no free combat , you don´t shoot punch or kick .

Oh yes, it´s been delayed twice already, beta-testers are comparing it to the flop of swg.

Plus you have to pay 15 bucks a month using your credit card.

Which I am hoping posty´s parents will not do.

DAmnit , so much for will power.

^

/holds off an endless stream of jokes

Now that´s will power for you.

Yes it does pwn other rpgs. For one thing, you can actually jump lol.

No wall-running, no cars , no katanas/knives etc , no police , no freeway , no choppers , no pre-learned abilities (like in the movies) , no free combat , you don´t shoot punch or kick .

Oh yes, it´s been delayed twice already, beta-testers are comparing it to the flop of swg.

Plus you have to pay 15 bucks a month using your credit card.

Which I am hoping posty´s parents will not do.

DAmnit , so much for will power.

There is supposed to be wall-running in a future expansion pack.

There are cars, plenty.

How do you know if there are no katanas and knives? Have you played the beta?

In the matrix, agents are very much like police. They often get the term 'pigs' in the beta.

I don't know of any MMORPG that has had choppers in it's beta, or in the first release of the game.

And yes you do shoot, punch and kick.

:roll:

Ever seen kick boxer with van dame ? In it, he plays a kick boxer (surprise eh) character named kurt.

He aswell suffers from too many severe beatings to the head.

I Could argue my case but why should I ? Will you pay me for proving you are an idiot ? Why don´t you and your tiny beat up ostrich brain with a matching haircut get on out of here.

You assume you know , not realizing you don´t know a flying rat´s ass, that is the very core of stupidity.

------------------------------

lol ransom, you seem to be on my case these days .