Invisibility

It just happens in 0.5 randomly, could be caused by people joining/leaving game, respawning, dieing, any number of things. Don't know what they did in 0.5 to make this happen but in 0.4 it was a rare occurance, in 0.5 it happens everyday for me.

Occasionally you get people who are completely invisible, no tag, no radar blip, nothing, but other people can still see em.

i found out that this is because of desynchronisation. i was playing stunt in my server with point blank and this other dude, we were both outside the airport terminal but we couldnt see each other. then i got off my PCJ and i could see him....appears that my vehicle wasnt synched so he didnt see me and i didnt see him. a way to find out if your shit is synched or not is to do the !car command with GRS and if your on/in a vehicle and it says your on foot, then your vehicle is desynched.

hey you DUMB ASS who said that M.T.A. has gone 2 steps back atleast you coudn't do it better i bet. (ass) you have MAYBYE not seen that M.T.A. is a BETA version (if you know what a beta version is (it's a version who comes before the orginal release)) AND STOP FLAMING ON MTA (reason:could be kikced).

lol @ crazy, everyones entitled to there opinion. The thing is i wasn't flaming mta at all, MTA has progressed in someways but the numbers of issues with 0.5 is probably equal to those which were in 0.4.1 if not more.

p.s crazy your not allowed to flame people :wink:

i agree with twig - crazy ur the dumbass

(it's a version who comes before the orginal release)
change "version" to "person" and you've got a whole new meaning to that sentence :lol: also what is "orginal"? - vaginal? change those two words and you've got someone who peaks far too soon. :twisted:

anyway back to my point - 2 steps back indeed! i can't play MTA any more because of the "improvements" they have made with 0.5 - 0.4.1 was fine but now i cant play. i dont mean i "won't" play - the game has become unplayable due to the increased bandwidth usage. ah well. the devs don't seem that bothered that people can't play any more. I know i'm not the only one.

Actually its: one step forward two steps back

i think he meant to say that since MTA has advanced with new problems arising, hence one setp back

I think you need to read the whole thread next time before analysing something and making some kind of theory-hypothesis shit outta things.. :roll:

anyway back to my point - 2 steps back indeed! i can't play MTA any more because of the "improvements" they have made with 0.5 - 0.4.1 was fine but now i cant play. i dont mean i "won't" play - the game has become unplayable due to the increased bandwidth usage. ah well. the devs don't seem that bothered that people can't play any more. I know i'm not the only one.

The bandwidth has increased due to security enhancements. They won't remove these enhancements just to benefit a minority of users (sorry). You'll have to wait until Blue, I'm afraid.

P.S. Before anyone says "but hacks still exist", I said enhancements. I didn't say that they'd made the software into Fort Knox.

Actually its: one step forward two steps back

i think he meant to say that since MTA has advanced with new problems arising, hence one setp back

I think you need to read the whole thread next time before analysing something and making some kind of theory-hypothesis :o outta things.. :roll:

ermm ransom in a way i was supporting you since that guy came and flamed you.

yes i did read the whole thread, and i just said that i thought he meant to say that, which he may have done. after all, i certainly to dont think that mta has not progressed from 0.4.1 to 0.5 al all, and has got worse - there are lots of new things. thats why jacob said 'two steps forward' and one step back (if WASNT a typo).

Occasionally you get people who are completely invisible, no tag, no radar blip, nothing, but other people can still see em.

I had the same thing but he was in a car. but when i jacked his car I still couldn't see him he jacked his car back and I jacked it again but still I didn;t see a person (other people saw him).

back on topic...

i found out that this is because of desynchronisation. i was playing stunt in my server with point blank and this other dude, we were both outside the airport terminal but we couldnt see each other. then i got off my PCJ and i could see him....appears that my vehicle wasnt synched so he didnt see me and i didnt see him. a way to find out if your :o is synched or not is to do the !car command with GRS and if your on/in a vehicle and it says your on foot, then your vehicle is desynched.