open subway at shoreside

Gareth

I was thinking about it. The subway should be open. The game can be set at SSV but open to go to the other islands. Not many people will go because there is no transportation except for the train. Once they get out, there is pretty much nothing to do once they are there, sopeople will stop going after a while.

I was thinking about it. The subway should be open. The game can be set at SSV but open to go to the other islands. Not many people will go because there is no transportation except for the train. Once they get out, there is pretty much nothing to do once they are there, sopeople will stop going after a while.

umm cars?

Hmmm.. I've taken full rides from portland to SSV and not crashed, also no-one else in the server had complained of any crashes...

BTW: With the new high jump, the subways (and staunton island especially) are really good. If you stand under a low ceiling and jump, you can go through it :D

• 2 weeks later...
If you go inside the subway and off the island there is a chance that everyone else but you in that server crashes. It does not always happen. Therefore we urge people not to use them as they will be closed in the next version anyway.

Is there any way to just disable the train, then if people get stranded on another island, they can still run back through the tunnel if they wish.