Affliates

Guest Agent Orange

Heh, thanks for the comments, guys. :D

Heretic (the co-founder of the site) and I have been working diligently for quite a while on it, so your comments motivate us to work harder. :P

The trouble is, most people seem to think that a new site design means adding some new pictures.

What I would like to see is clear-cut sub headings at the side such as:

MTA 0.5

=====

* Information

* FAQ

* Download

* Known Issues

MTA Blue

======

* Information

* FAQ

Something like that would make it easier for people to find what they're looking for.

Yes Flit's is very nice, could be better, but very nice.

They are looking for a new design to use, but I suppose they have not found what they have wanted yet. There was a thread about it, but it was taken down after a long while of being dead (after shot down submissions). Then, later flit submitted that, definitely the best one as of now. But if you want to take a stab at it, just make one and make a topic about it in site/forum related and they'll have a look at it.

Of course, its not guarenteed to be used.

Especially if it has as many validation errors as your site. Do you even know what a DOCTYPE declaration is? Good at web design, lol. :roll:

I was wondering whether Project Cerbera could become an affiliate? I don't have an affiliate bar on it but I have had a link in the Links - GTA Modifiers section to you guys for years. You've got nearly 300 linkers to you anyway but I've only got about 30!

(EDIT1) Having tested the other candidates I guess I should test the current MTAVC homepage. Well, the validation results show there are a rather embarrasing 108 errors on it! I would be willing to help bug-fix the current design. Once fixed there would not really be any need for a new design.

(EDIT2) I guess I should supply the validation results for Project Cerbera for completeness.

I haven't seen any actual problem that needs correcting, so whats the point in being obsessive compulsive? If these actually do anything significant besides not follow the 'official rules of coding' thing, then say so.

I think they're marginally more efficient to execute but that's about it.

there have been quite a number of template entries - what i hate to see is people put lots of effort into there whatever and it ending up with no gain. take flit -very nice template if u read his last two posts u can tell he's starting to get dissapointed. also the mta vid competition, it annoyed me how it was just cancelled - i understand why the mta team cancelled it, but that doesnt chaneg the fact that it annoyed me still.

i'd really like to see his effort pay off.

now we'll have to wait for the mta team to see if they add the affliate