AC #4 8DA6-0500

Sora

Question

Hi, i have had this problem just recently

i doubt that MyPublicWifi was causing this so i turned it off, but it didn't help

can you help me pls? btw if you think that Avast SecureLine is behind it sorry but you're wrong because i ran the game with secureline multiple times without any issues but ever since i installed this ''MyPublicWifi'' app the issue started happening

https://pastebin.mtasa.com/444390697

14 answers to this question

Heh Seems like the latest update of process hacker didn't go well with mtasa even if it was turned off

Highlights:

* Improved compatibility with security and anti-cheat software

* Added ability to edit process environment variables

* Fixed .NET process detection

Other changes:

* Improved tooltip information for dllhost.exe

* Removed Terminator

* Updated DotNetTools plugin:

- Fixed .NET assembly tab performance issues

- Added extra .NET memory counters to the .NET performance tab

- Added "Show sizes in bytes" checkbox to the .NET performance tab

- Added right-click menu to the .NET assembly tab

* Updated ExtendedTools plugin:

- Fixed "No process" disk event bug

* Updated HardwareDevices plugin:

- Fixed incorrect drive letters

- Fixed drive letter and panel clipping issue

source

Uninstall Process Hacker.

Already done that but this is not a perfect solution

there's a temporary solution which is downgrading to a previous version of Process Hacker

another solution which may or may not be done is making mta way more compatible with Process Hacker installed but turned off

ccw said:

Hello,

Process Hacker developer here. Sora sent me an email about this issue and I've been reviewing the MTA code available on Github...

You can't use Process Hacker to cheat, so why is MTA specially targeting Process Hacker and nothing else? More importantly, a very large number of our users use Process Hacker instead of anti-virus software to detect and terminate malware, spyware and other modern threats that antivirus software is completely incapable of detecting let alone able to remove - forcing users to disable and uninstall their security software is a very bad idea.

Some insight into the rationale for MTA targeting Process Hacker would be appreciated.

Thanks

-dmex

• MTA Team
Some insight into the rationale for MTA targeting Process Hacker would be appreciated.

Hi dmex,

Our anti-cheat code (not available on Github) targets all programs which can inject dlls and modify process memory. Therefore, players have to close Process Hacker while playing MTA.

I think Soras issue was due to KProcessHacker still being active after closing Process Hacker.

Tried turning both Process Hacker and KProcessHacker[3] in my case off

before running the game * my pc was rebooted prior to that and the game ran without me being kicked out of a server * but still the game server kicked me, even the latest update kicked me, what's strange is why does the game still kick me even though KProcessHacker3 and Process Hacker are/were both turned off before turning the game

It worked out at first i opened process hacker then closed it and shut down its kernel driver service then ran the game and it worked, however i wanted to make sure things ran okay so i closed the game > ran process hacker with its service then shut it down again but failed and got kicked this time, i really am confused about the thing that triggers this in the game if i rebooted my pc the game would not kick me unless i have used process hacker prior to playing the game * of course i would shut it down along with its service * thus i can either reboot my pc once play the game and stop using process hacker or continue using process hacker but reboot my pc each time before playing the game