MTA:MA Scripting

Harry

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Think This Is My Problem But How Do i Add My Nick In The Correct Place... :eating:

}
 ; Admin setup
 %isadmin. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ] = false
 set %isadmin. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ] false

; Moderator setup
 %ismoderator. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ] = false
 set %ismoderator. [ $+ [ $1 ] $+ . $+ [ $2 ] ] false

I am New To Scripting As u Can Tell :wink:

In this thread you can post all kind of MTA:MA scripts, script suggestions, requests and problems

Please don't forget to use the SEARCH first, your question might allready be answered in the old MTAMA Scripting thread

Please do not spam this thread with useless personal messages, flaming and so on, that way it will soon be a mess like the old thread

Errmm.. Can't you guys READ!?

• 2 months later...

not sure if anyone can help me i got my server running fine and admin and script in ok but when you try to sell at sunshine auto it says not at sunshine auto and same for banking thanks les

Yeah i did that but for some reason it still says it .up untill now i ran into a few snags and managed to search my way out of it but this ones got me stumped as i cant find anything arroung about this fault thanks anyway dude ill plod along and see if i can resolve it (i may need a new script but i doubt it as the one ive got is the clan-rpg by jax and oli) and from what i read on the net it should work ok so its got me stumped its just not my area of expertese

• 3 weeks later...
it was not hard to hack the stuff lolzz i can edit all i want now and will not see that fuxin error all the time ;o) tnx for the source muhahaha

ppl who want it mail to [email protected]

GRS is mine lolz

Greeeeeeetzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ur posting in the MTA:mA section, you can't haxzor my mtama ***, cause my uber simple encoding can noone haxzor. And btw: WELCOME ON THE BLACKLIST *** **** (lol phpBB haxzored)

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

Now I'm maby asking about too much, but I'll hope u would do it ;)

Well this is what I'm asking for:

You first write something like !drugdealers

then it tells you where the "dealers" are (this should not work for cops)

The dealers should change places once in a while.

When you are in a dealers area, you should write something like !listdrugs

than it would show all the drugs the dealer sells

The more u buy the cheaper...

than you could sell drugs to other people to earn money.

And when u use a drug for eg. extacy u will run faster, coke - more healt etc.....

I think this script would make all the rpg-servers a lot more funny.

And when u use a drug for eg. extacy u will run faster, coke - more healt etc....

Wouldnt be possible since MTA:MA doesnt touch any of the mta/vc files so it cant increase your speed or give you hp.

opps sorry didnt thought of that.

But without the drugs to take an affect noone will buy it :(

Any suggestions what to have instead?