MTA:MA Scripting

Harry

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, u right

I don't want do accurate crash game detector, it should do some loop witch will check that player status is out of game as each 10 sec, if yes (player is out of game) script tell me about it... i want it only to clanwar mode and therefore I don't need accurate crash checker.

!.timer ? is that wat u mean?

yes .timer or loop and timer I don't know how, i want only do something what will realize some loop as each 10 sec...

Sorry for my english :D

Hmmm...

How put image to Menu -> dialog menu ... I tried:

icon 17, 200 200 21 85, avatar.gif, 0

but is error:

* /dialog: 'menu' error loading icon 'avatar.gif' (line 444, cwat.mrc)

hmm Can you tell me how do it, is it possible with .gif ? :)

OK thx Oli, works...

hmm i have one more problem...

I have in options.ini:

[admin]
admin=x.x.x.x

and now i want in menu panel do something that will be read and write in first edit this:

[b]admin[/b]=x.x.x.x

and in second edit:

admin=[b]x.x.x.x[/b]

how to do it ?? I need code to on *:DIALOG:menu:sclick:*:{ and alias save... ?? :)

edit after Mike's post:

I need it in menu panel like in GRS... this isn't one value admin and x.x.x.x... (its only example...).

In one edit i used:

if ($readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,klana)) !did -a menu 21 $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,klana)

but it work on [main]

klana=value

and I want to:

[admin]

value1=value2

value1 in one edit ""..

value2 in other one edit ""...

:) [/b]

Edited by Guest

hmm Can you tell me how do script which will be connect with server (but ftp, no game) and save there kills and deaths in .ini file... something silmilar to global statistic, I want do statistic only to my server, and late use it (.ini file) to do stats on my www. How should look this code ?

my friend has a server and im running the scripts for him....anyway...so i have MTA mIRC server admin running and mta:ma grs... i wanted to let another remote admin to be able to see the script options and such... or even just t o connect to the server admin on mIRC... so he knew the admin password and he tried

it sat there for a while connecting... once it did it said he was banned... it also banned him on the client too... the password is correct because i used the sme one so it couldnt be that...

i checked the ban list... nothing there... tried banning and unbanning him and it didnt wokr.. tried banning and unbanning the ip and it didnt work....

he cant get to anythign now... the only thing i havent been able to do is look at the ban.lst file cuz im not the host and the host is away for a day or 2... but seeing as the host had nothing to do with the ban of this player...and i can find no record of it anywhere else... i dont think it woudl matter...

help... anyone?

another issue ive been having since script installation is many players taht join time out.... rather quickly...

Hi, I've got problem:

I have code:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.commands:{
  if ($3 == !squad) && ($readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,squad)) {
    if ($exists($sbc.dir $+ 3.ini)) {
      .timer 1 0 mta.say $1 Squady druzyn: 
      .timer 1 1 mta.say $1 %klana : $cwat.squada($1)   
    }
}
alias cwat.squada {
 var %a = 0, %name, %r = $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,runda), %klana = $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,klana)
   while (%a < 32) {
     if ($readini($sbc.dir $+ %r $+ .ini,%klana,$mta.name($1,%a)) == 1) || ($readini($sbc.dir $+ %r $+ .ini,%klana,$mta.name($1,%a)) == 0) && (%klana isin $mta.name($1,%a)) {
         var %name == $mta.name($1,%a)   
      }
      !inc %a
    }
 !return %name
}

and I want that this while return me it:

but this while doesn't work, it returned:

in f ex. 1 .ini I have:

[XX1]

Cube=1

It doesn't work.

Do you know why ?

And second problem:

I have code:

alias cwat.result {
 var %r = $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,runda), %klana = $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,klana), %klanb = $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,klanb), %wynik = $round $calc($readini($sbc.dir $+ cwatstats.ini,koniec,%klana) + $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwatstats.ini,koniec,%klanb))
 elseif (%wynik == 3) {
   .timer 1 0 mta.say $1 Klanowka zakonczona !! Wynik klanowki: %klana : $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwatstats.ini,koniec,%klana) - %klanb : $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwatstats.ini,koniec,%klanb)
   .timer 1 0 !writeini -n " $+ $sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini" main runda $calc($readini($sbc.dir $+ cwat.ini,main,runda)-3)
   .timer 1 0.5 cwat.off $1 
   .timer 1 1 cwat.stat $1
 }
}

and when %wynik = 3, nothing do :/ doesn't work... maybe I did mistake in %wynik = $round $calc($readini($sbc.dir $+ cwatstats.ini,koniec,%klana) + $readini($sbc.dir $+ cwatstats.ini,koniec,%klanb))

but I don't know where.

Can you help me ?

OK I have just done it, I found my mistakes, I wanted delete this post, but I Can't

Edited by Guest
my friend has a server and im running the scripts for him....anyway...so i have MTA mIRC server admin running and mta:ma grs... i wanted to let another remote admin to be able to see the script options and such... or even just t o connect to the server admin on mIRC... so he knew the admin password and he tried

it sat there for a while connecting... once it did it said he was banned... it also banned him on the client too... the password is correct because i used the sme one so it couldnt be that...

i checked the ban list... nothing there... tried banning and unbanning him and it didnt wokr.. tried banning and unbanning the ip and it didnt work....

he cant get to anythign now... the only thing i havent been able to do is look at the ban.lst file cuz im not the host and the host is away for a day or 2... but seeing as the host had nothing to do with the ban of this player...and i can find no record of it anywhere else... i dont think it woudl matter...

help... anyone?

another issue ive been having since script installation is many players taht join time out.... rather quickly...

1) For being banned - he was obviously trying to connect to Admin with the Admin+ password, or vice versa.

2) If you want him to be able to change the GRS options, you'll need to give him remote access to the pc that is running GRS, which I presume is yours. This can be done most easily with Windows Remote Desktop (Windows XP/Server 2003) or with other programs like RealVNC for Java.

3) The players timing out is either a problem with the clients Internet connection or the servers Internet connection, or the server machine itself. If it is a very low spec running a constantly full 26 slot server, it could be killing the CPU / RAM very easily. Also check you have Server Patch 1 installed.

General RPG Stuff

I see people asking for this kind of stuff quite a bit right now, so here you go :P

Use it however you want, enjoy.

on *:SIGNAL:mta.command:{
 if ($mta.admin+($1) == $true) {
   if (!cop* iswm $3) {
     var %a = 0,%b = $null
     while (%a <= $mta.maxplayers($1)) {
       if (Cop* iswm $mta.skin($1,%a).name) { var %b = $+(%b,$mta.name($1,%a),$chr(32)) }
       inc %a
     }
     mta.say $1 Cops: $iif(%b,%b,None)
   }
   elseif (!suspect == $3) {
     if (Cop* iswm $mta.skin($1,$2).name) {
       if ($mta.getid($1,$4) != -1) {
         set $+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1) $addtok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),$mta.name($1,$mta.findid($1,$4)),32)
         mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$mta.findid($1,$4)) has been added to the wanted list. Reason: $iif($5,$5,None)
       }
       else mta.say $1 Invalid ID/Name
     }
     else mta.msg $1 $2 Sorry, you are not a cop.
   }
   elseif (!wanted == $3) {
     if ($numtok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),32) > 9) {
       mta.say $1 Wanted players: $iif($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),$+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),None)
     }
     elseif ($numtok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),32) > 19) {
       mta.say $1 Wanted players: $gettok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),1-8,32)
       !.timer 1 1 $gettok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),9-18,32)
     }
     else {
       mta.say $1 Wanted players: $gettok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),1-8,32)
       !.timer 1 1 $gettok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),9-18,32)
       !.timer 1 2 $gettok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),19-,32)
     }
   }
 }
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.kill:{
 if ($findtok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),$mta.name($1,$2),1,32)) {
   mta.name $1 $3 Killed a wanted player
   set $+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1) $remtok($+(%rpg.suspects,.,$1),$mta.name($1,$2),1,32)
 }
}

Note: I haven't tested it, so tell me if there's any bugs

• 3 weeks later...

I assume your using MTA:mA:GRS...

Sc00bY has wrote his own script, he didnt edit/add anything, theres a scripting.html in your mirc folder, that along with a few mIRC scripting guides will tell you all you need to know :D