MTA:MA Scripting

Harry

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am dumb when it comes to this stuff, (i'm still learning HTML and PHP not very good at it, but have a general knowledge of a few things in the stuff)

I wanted to ask a question about MTA:mA GRS v4.14 the !suspect command is NOT working any ideas of why? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Second of all: I have a game script i would like to use on my server, i didn't make it, it came as a .zip file from a site, and it says its MTA approved. The problem? the instructions are not very clear on how to run it.

Third: I'm REALLY looking for a script that can spawn a car at any players location just by a command. I've seen it done and would like to put in on my server. Again, i would need instructions on how to integrade it with my MTA:mA GRS Like i said earlier, i know nothing about this stuff and tried to look it over and ended up with a headache so bad i could have swallowed a whole bottle of tylenol. (btw, i'm out, can someone give me 2 pls? LOL)

Thanks Again!!!

DJ Shocker

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

on *:SIGNAL:mta.disconnect:{

if (%echo == online) {

if ($1 == %echoserverid) && ($2 == 4) /msg %echochan 13 $mta.server(Server).nick quited MTA:MA. 4(Reason: Timed-Out)

}

}

Why this doesnt work??

[VARS]

%echo online

%echoserverid 1

I want that it say to a IRC channel that the server is timed.

Like <ECHO[b\]> WannaKnow has quited MTA:MA. (reason: TImed-Out)

Tnx WannaKnow

try this:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.disconnect:{ 
  if (%echo == online) /msg %echochan 13<ECHO> $mta.server($1).nick MTA:MA Disconnected! Reason: $replace($2,0,User,1,Incorrect password,2,Already connected,3,Timed-out,4,To much connections,5,Banned,6,Name in use,7,Invalid Version) 
} 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Is there a script that kicks the name "Player" ? I searched this topic and didn't find any.

Also I'm using GUS scripts, so if I want to add the caps script, I saw there was no "SIGNAL.mta.text" line so do I add it manually now? I'm playing GTA SA.

Hehe, and I'm kind of a beginner in these kind of stuff, I know the simple scripts to make like $+, and making text commands, so can you help me out of how to put the alias into the script.

Thanks,

- Ins

Hello,

Is there a script that kicks the name "Player" ? I searched this topic and didn't find any.

Also I'm using GUS scripts, so if I want to add the caps script, I saw there was no "SIGNAL.mta.text" line so do I add it manually now? I'm playing GTA SA.

Hehe, and I'm kind of a beginner in these kind of stuff, I know the simple scripts to make like $+, and making text commands, so can you help me out of how to put the alias into the script.

Thanks,

- Ins

on *:SIGNAL:mta.join:{

if ($mta.nick($1,$2) == Player) {

/mta.kick $1 $2

}

}

I dont have have tested Dont now for sure if it works

Mirc isnt case sensetive unless u specify it, so if they use: Player, PlAyEr, pLaYeR etc it doesnt matter, all variations of the name 'Player' will be kicked.

Using === is the case sensetive version, however u shouldnt need it, using == should be fine.

I did what wannaknow did and it didn't work still :( .

ok well try this:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.join: { 
    mta.pm $1 $2 Warning: INVALID NICKNAME! 
    .timer 1 5 mta.kick $1 $2 
  } 
} 

that should work.

I did what wannaknow did and it didn't work still :( .

ok well try this:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.join: { 
    mta.pm $1 $2 Warning: INVALID NICKNAME! 
    .timer 1 5 mta.kick $1 $2 
  } 
} 

that should work.

I wish I can try that script, Scooby, but now another problem came! MTA:MA won't even connect to the server anymore, I click connect and it times out. I haven't changed anything, and I reinstalled the server and it still won't connect, also I can join the server, I don't know why MTA:MA won't join.

Im guessing its a server you are hosting from your pc?

its not a long job to get it to work normally,

as long as your ports are forwarded ok (since you used to be able to connect, im guessing its not those)

check the config, make sure Admin is still enabled, youre using the correct ports for admin and client and the password is correct.

if you still have no luck, If you have msn, add me: [email protected]

I can help you on there a lot better than here.

I searched but didn't find a auto muter that mutes people when they use foul language. I think this would be very useful, I see it in the PRS Script but somehow It doesn't work when I try to put it in my script. Thanks. :):wink:

I searched but didn't find a auto muter that mutes people when they use foul language. I think this would be very useful, I see it in the PRS Script but somehow It doesn't work when I try to put it in my script. Thanks. :):wink:

well i have written one on these forums, u should spend some time looking... i think over the years ive written almost every thing lol, its just after time, the posts get old and unused and new topics come to the front.

i clicked search and looked for 'swear'

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=19497&p=263481&hilit=swear#p263481

this topic has one... its not mine but it took only a few seconds to find :roll:

I did search alot, but seems that I was searching for curse filter, foul language script, and that but never thought of swearing hehe. I did it as he said and it still didn't work. And it keeps messing up my whole script so no commands work :(.

Make a new file and add this:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.command:{ 
  if ($3 == !addswear) { 
    if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 5) { 
      .writeini " $+ $scriptdir $+ swear.ini" swear $4 banned 
      mta.text 1 Word: $4- succesfully added 
    } 
  } 
  elseif ($3 == !remswear) { 
    if ($mta.level($1,$2) >= 5) { 
      .remini " $+ $scriptdir $+ swear.ini" swear $4 
      mta.text 1 Word $4- succesfully deleted 
    } 
  } 
  elseif ($3 == !swearlist) { 
    mta.text 1 Total words added to the swear list: $calc($lines($scriptdir $+ swear.ini) -1) 
  } 
} 

on *:SIGNAL:mta.text:{ 
  if ($readini($scriptdir $+ swear.ini,swear,$3-)) { 
    if (%warn [ $+ [ $mta.nick($1,$2) ] ] == $null) { 
      .mta.text 1 $mta.nick($1,$2) don't curse First warning 
      .set %warn [ $+ [ $mta.nick($1,$2) ] ] 1 
    } 
    elseif (%warn [ $+ [ $mta.nick($1,$2) ] ] == 1) { 
      mta.text 1 $mta.nick($1,$2) we have warned you to much for swearing Now you gain a 180 sec mute 
      .mta.mute $1 $2 
      .timer 1 180 .mta.unmute $1 $2 
      .unset %warn [ $+ [ $mta.nick($1,$2) ] ] 
    } 
  } 
} 

TESTED AND WORKED!!

You: !addswear Oo

Word: Oo Succesfully added.

You: Oo

You don't curse First warning

You: Oo

You we have warned you to much for swearing Now you gain a 180 sec mute

* You muted by Remote Admin

EDIT: Only work with 1 word not a sentance

I have made a new file and it seems it still doesn't work, it shows nothing with I do !addswear ? I pressed it and nothing shows.

EDIT:: It works but you have to change the mta.level to gus.level hehe since I'm using the GUS one.