Out of synch stuff

I know it has been said that certain out of synch things will be fixed, like drive by shooting etc..

Just some things I wanted to ask:

In single player you can shoot a driver of a veichle through the windows. Door, windscreen and the backwindow.

In this and any other current versions you couldn't.. Will this ever be fixed?

Also, about the sniper rifle.

I don't think there is an animation for aiming a sniper rifle at something/someone.

If anybody has ever seen in a replay, or anything, Tommy aiming a sniper when hes in the scope.. Cos I havn't.

Which means this will look a bit odd in Blue when people are shooting you with a sniper standing still looking normal.. Just holding the rifle.

I think I know what you mean. The animation wasn't meant to be made because you would nrver see it. I think in the cannon fodder mission for umberto, there was a sniper standing still shooting cubans.

EDIT: I have tested this in single player using cam hack and replay. I used the sniper rifle and he was not moving or he was spinning, so there is no animation.

Just some things I wanted to ask:

In single player you can shoot a driver of a veichle through the windows. Door, windscreen and the backwindow.

In this and any other current versions you couldn't.. Will this ever be fixed?

Is that because it's not synced or due to lag / lack of smoothness?

It's not synced, because height (shooting/aiming) isn't synced properly in this core .

If theres nothing infront of the shot, it will go straight forward on everyone elses screen no matter where you aim...

If there is something there, it will hit the lowest object (why ppl stand on cars and shoot)

what i am really interseted in is will the sniper rifle laser be synced. this wud be awsome, and allow a huge weakness to the sniper rifle that wud make things much better balanced. i dont think this is possible...but if it is...awsome :D

I don't get why people don't think this is possible.

I would like an explanation to the supposed 'impossible' concept as seen in the video above.

Right before you is 100% proof that laser snipers would work.

we arent talking about the gun, we know that would work. the talk is about the red dot from the laser being synced.

I'm sure it's technically possible, but I seem to recall from previous discussions that some people had concerns about them affecting gameplay (although I can't remember specifically what their concerns were).

we arent talking about the gun, we know that would work. the talk is about the red dot from the laser being synced.

Really?

I don't think there is an animation for aiming a sniper rifle at something/someone.

If anybody has ever seen in a replay, or anything, Tommy aiming a sniper when hes in the scope.. Cos I havn't.

EDIT: I have tested this in single player using cam hack and replay. I used the sniper rifle and he was not moving or he was spinning, so there is no animation.

And those are just in this topic alone. It seems, due to the replay bug, that a large amount of people have been brainwashed with the false rumour that there "is no animation".

News flash fellas. Any animation that can be applied to the player can be applied to an actor with half-decent memory hacking.

Hell, that video wasn't even memory hacking - strictly SCM.